BUG REPORT 8.5

Forum für die neue RWM Version 8.5 von MaYor, WUJA und Community.

Moderatoren: mayor02, Wuja

mayor02
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

BUG REPORT 8.5

Beitrag von mayor02 »

REPORT IF SOMETHING IS WRONG IN MOD, WITH NAME OF UNITS/BUILDINGS, ANIMATION, HAVE CRASH (BTW) OR ANY BUG WITH MORE INFORMATION IF POSSIBLE WITH A PICTURE OR VIDEO
"Make mod,play game but no war".
MaYor 8)
tankattack

Re: BUG REPORT 8.5

Beitrag von tankattack »

https://ibb.co/pr55Z1Z
https://ibb.co/Y82wn8b

I can't reach the game at all I don't know what's the problem, other series are working
mayor02
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von mayor02 »

tankattack hat geschrieben: 10.07.2022, 15:38 https://ibb.co/pr55Z1Z
https://ibb.co/Y82wn8b

I can't reach the game at all I don't know what's the problem, other series are working
Hello,
First picture i don't know what is a problem to open efitor map because we test before and all work ok so the best suggestion is to download mod again and try.
Second, try run with the administrator and select Windows XP or some other and save and run.

If it still doesn't work, restart the PC and try again.

Let me know if is work or not.
MaYor 8)
Major_Z

Beitrag von Major_Z »

New model of "82mm Motor":When be towed,the model disappear,only gunner remain;When stop being towed,the weapon model appear again.
mayor02
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von mayor02 »

Major_Z hat geschrieben: 13.07.2022, 16:54 New model of "82mm Motor":When be towed,the model disappear,only gunner remain;When stop being towed,the weapon model appear again.
Thats is not bug,thats how animation set for him. If you think realistically, you will not see mortar drag truck except for heavy. And second to allow infantry to move mortar need to set like that (like at guns)
MaYor 8)
tankattack

Beitrag von tankattack »

It didn't work when I took it to the desktop from where I downloaded it, but I can play it in the files I downloaded without changing its location.

the problem is solved, congratulations to all those who contributed, the mod is great military18
Area91

Beitrag von Area91 »

Hello, maybe has the KingTiger II version2 Abd.503 a Sound Bug? when the tank is stationary, the engine sound gives a repeated noise
king tiger II version 1 added the original sound with no bug.
Zuletzt geändert von Area91 am 16.07.2022, 20:32, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Major_Z

Beitrag von Major_Z »

Hahaha I agree that point,but the animation still looks weird.Never mind.We find another problem:Some single maps and all the muti-maps don't load map in the game,which means we press "M",nothing happen.I think some problems happen when you convert these maps into 8.5 version.Respect for your work.
mayor02 hat geschrieben: 13.07.2022, 20:55
Major_Z hat geschrieben: 13.07.2022, 16:54 New model of "82mm Motor":When be towed,the model disappear,only gunner remain;When stop being towed,the weapon model appear again.
Thats is not bug,thats how animation set for him. If you think realistically, you will not see mortar drag truck except for heavy. And second to allow infantry to move mortar need to set like that (like at guns)
mayor02
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von mayor02 »

Major_Z hat geschrieben: 17.07.2022, 06:34 Hahaha I agree that point,but the animation still looks weird.Never mind.We find another problem:Some single maps and all the muti-maps don't load map in the game,which means we press "M",nothing happen.I think some problems happen when you convert these maps into 8.5 version.Respect for your work.
mayor02 hat geschrieben: 13.07.2022, 20:55
"M" in the game not work because creator when they save dint set option where you can use tactical map. Same this set for some multiplayer maps
MaYor 8)
Major_Z

Beitrag von Major_Z »

mayor02 hat geschrieben: 26.07.2022, 21:24 "M" in the game not work because creator when they save dint set option where you can use tactical map. Same this set for some multiplayer maps
Can't understand.What's "dint set option"?
And We have same multiplayer maps in RWM V4.1 that can work normally.So I believe these maps with "M" problems was not converted correctly.We are very intersting with these multiplayer for they are totally new ones.Can you convert them correctly again and place them in the download part?
Gareth
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von Gareth »

I didn't have time yet to have a look into RWM 8.5 but imo the problem you described is most likely not a conversion problem. I think the mission developer just hasn't generated a tactical map when compiling the mission. The generation of a tactical map is an option that can be chosen during the compilation. If the option is not chosen then no tactical map will be displayed. That's what Mayor meant.
Free Ukraine from russian aggression!
Comrade Kimo
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Beitrag von Comrade Kimo »

@Major_Z

To fix this problem, you need the editor files of the map. When you convert map from V8.4 to V8.5 an option in the editor called tactical map is turned off. This option allows you to use the "M" key.

Open the map in the editor, then load the mission
Afterwards, on the tool bar at the top, search for a green icon. When hovering your mouse on it should say tactical map. Make sure to enable it ! Then hopefully it should work. military9

Check the images below
Dateianhänge
Here the tactical map (Green Icon) is ON
Here the tactical map (Green Icon) is ON
Enabled.png (3.94 KiB) 3711 mal betrachtet
Here the tactical map (Green Icon) is OFF
Here the tactical map (Green Icon) is OFF
Unenabled.png (3.61 KiB) 3711 mal betrachtet
Footage from the bloody frontlines on Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/@Sudden_Strike_HQ_Kemo_Centeral

Bild

military9
mayor02
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von mayor02 »

Gareth hat geschrieben: 05.08.2022, 19:14 I didn't have time yet to have a look into RWM 8.5 but imo the problem you described is most likely not a conversion problem. I think the mission developer just hasn't generated a tactical map when compiling the mission. The generation of a tactical map is an option that can be chosen during the compilation. If the option is not chosen then no tactical map will be displayed. That's what Mayor meant.
Yes. This I thought.

Comrade Kimo hat geschrieben: 05.08.2022, 19:19 @Major_Z

To fix this problem, you need the editor files of the map. When you convert map from V8.4 to V8.5 an option in the editor called tactical map is turned off. This option allows you to use the "M" key.

Open the map in the editor, then load the mission
Afterwards, on the tool bar at the top, search for a green icon. When hovering your mouse on it should say tactical map. Make sure to enable it ! Then hopefully it should work. military9

Check the images below
Kimo show what was problem
Major_Z hat geschrieben: 05.08.2022, 16:36
mayor02 hat geschrieben: 26.07.2022, 21:24 "M" in the game not work because creator when they save dint set option where you can use tactical map. Same this set for some multiplayer maps
Can't understand.What's "dint set option"?
And We have same multiplayer maps in RWM V4.1 that can work normally.So I believe these maps with "M" problems was not converted correctly.We are very intersting with these multiplayer for they are totally new ones.Can you convert them correctly again and place them in the download part?
It will be smal update with fix maps
MaYor 8)
fufu814
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von fufu814 »

Hello
Brack.83

Beitrag von Brack.83 »

Greetings

I wanted to report a bug that I found in the "Die Schlacht um Narva" map where in practice some cannons placed inside the Tank Dug Out cannot be moved. Soldiers can't walk them out, and trucks can't go inside to hook them. Is this a bug? How else can it be solved?

Thank you. Greetings military18
Antworten

Zurück zu „RWM 8.5 für SS RW“