sscr001.BMP (1.21 MiB) 9264 mal betrachtet
trucks skin.rar
(999 KiB) 333-mal heruntergeladen
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
Re: Liberation Beta 5

Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

thx, don't again test they (in waiting them integration in the skinpack Slyder), but I think it's again a best! ;)
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
∈奥斯陆
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von ∈奥斯陆 »

@ For Real WW2 feeling:

1,I don't want to talk about the view system of SSL any more,because I have talk many times in other post and it is unnecessary ,your thought about the shot view just like the SS1.21 players' thought play the HS game just recently about the long vew ,it just a conformation problem ,after all ,different MODs for different players, play or not ,your choice.

2,The "selection units system",yes ,this suggestion is acceptable ,actually ,we want to improve the selection all along ,but don't have free time to do this work yet .you will find a perfect selection system in the next version .

3,Bug, too many maps (>72 maps)will cause a error ,that is why we can not add too many units just liake SDKFZ2 Marder 1 and so on ,ss2 game engine can not cantain too many files including maps 、units and other files ,you add a new tank unit will occupy four maps' room , we can not solve this engine problem yet .

4, 2 total identical JagdPanzer (75mm - L/70)? I don't think so ,some people just put 2 JagdPanzer in that map ,it doesn't mean 2 JagdPanzer in the Editor .

5,recognition units
you mean you can not recognize units from it's appearance or I have translated a wrong name ? if the little units have a faster speed ,you can not hit them forever in SSL ,maybe this is the only same thing as in HS.

more MP test and more proper suggestion ,this is our MP record ,you can see if you have understood the SSL
Dateianhänge
.rar
(496.78 KiB) 317-mal heruntergeladen
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

∈奥斯陆 hat geschrieben:1,I don't want to talk about the view system of SSL any more,because I have talk many times in other post and it is unnecessary ,your thought about the shot view just like the SS1.21 players' thought play the HS game just recently about the long vew ,it just a conformation problem ,after all ,different MODs for different players, play or not ,your choice.
hi

1- My suggestion is not about a general (about the war fog, of course) "long view" but about "middle view". Basic Vanilla SS2 has surely a "short view" (as SS1 or SSF I suppose) and I don't like a lot things in HS2 (and I play almost never with this mod, too much Vanilla for me), but I can think that HS2 (or HS3, although very different than HS2 now) have a lot good things or parameters, and the general "middle view" is one of this. Because it's a few more in feeling realistic (and for me more playable).

My only motivation is the realism (feeling realism and remainder playable and fun, of course), because I think it's the more fun for the type to strategic WW2 game and I have a long experience in this domain...
And, as you which liked the more realistic "feeling" for the skins, the sounds, the modeling units, etc..., etc... Like the realism is normal for a game as the realistic mods of the Sudden serie.

But yes pity, the honeymoon will not last long... if the general view remains like that, I think I return totally in RWM, except maybe in SP :( . Because don't see the enemy beyond to 100/200 meters (at the scale) and same with the binocular... It's not unreal, it's totally ridiculous. :shock: :wink:

5- And about reco units (actually I speak about USSR units), it's the same thing... more realism or more Vanilla, realistic speed or unreal speed, with the possibility to a crew in outside for more view or not... And I suppose posibility which existing in reality too

bye
Zuletzt geändert von For Real WW2 feeling am 18.11.2009, 18:04, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
-=Slyder=-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)

Beitrag von -=Slyder=- »

For Real WW2 feeling hat geschrieben:thx, don't again test they (in waiting them integration in the skinpack Slyder), but I think it's again a best! ;)

I work for a web installer for the skin files. Maybe 3-4 days for all versions ......
.:SLYDER:.

Bild
∈奥斯陆
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von ∈奥斯陆 »

Winter skin for SSL: unpack and replace the same file in SuddenStrike-Liberation2.75\

download here:http://depositfiles.com/files/lun0rcrnk
Dateianhänge
sscr001.BMP
sscr001.BMP (1.29 MiB) 9131 mal betrachtet
Herr_today
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Herr_today »

fantastic camo schemes for the guns etc. Amazing to see the 2d series still has a massive following.
-=Slyder=-

Beitrag von -=Slyder=- »

Herr_today hat geschrieben:fantastic camo schemes for the guns etc. Amazing to see the 2d series still has a massive following.
2D is still very goog solution for RTS.

Work hard on installer. Pls stay tuned. military18
.:SLYDER:.

Bild
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

-=Slyder=- hat geschrieben:
Herr_today hat geschrieben:fantastic camo schemes for the guns etc. Amazing to see the 2d series still has a massive following.
2D is still very goog solution for RTS.
I may add, given what we have been given so far as RTS 3D (and especially WW2) with views altitude too close to. The 2D still the best solution.
Bild
∈奥斯陆
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von ∈奥斯陆 »

English version sound pack , the sound pack released before can not work completely in English version ,use this sound pack in your English language SSL.unpack into SuddenStrike-Liberation2.75\

download :http://rapidshare.com/files/311353920/E ... k.rar.html
Ralf 207
General
General

Beitrag von Ralf 207 »

Sie haben das Download-Limit für die kostenlose Nutzung erreicht. schade

hier eine seite die ist besser

http://depositfiles.com/de/

Bitte noch mal Download auf die seite ok

mfg ralf
Im Tode kann man keine irdischen Güter mit in das Jenseits nehmen; Es macht keinen Sinn, grenzenlos Besitz anzuhäufen.
∈奥斯陆
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von ∈奥斯陆 »

African skin ,unpack into SuddenStrike-Liberation2.75\

http://depositfiles.com/files/w1llp04em
Dateianhänge
sscr004.BMP
sscr004.BMP (1.62 MiB) 8961 mal betrachtet
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

thx, but You could have avoided bothering you for some units... Elephant, SturmTiger, JagdTiger, KT, Nashorn... don't exist in the desert ;)

And I still tested a map SP... and I reiterate that in what I think, the view on the hidden areas (or named "war fog") is really too short...
and this impression is even more pronounced in MP... a true unreal regression :cry:
More any mods said "realistic" uses still these parameters (basic game Vanilla) to hidden areas.

bye
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

I have collected more bugs and more mistakes.

1. The model of Bedford QLD is bad. The model is a Leyland Retriever truck. Look at this: http://www.armyvehicles.dk/images/leyla ... ever_1.jpg

Please overwrite the name. (In HS3 the amateur military-histocians put this model too like Bedford QLD :D)

2. Chinese trucks.
China never had the later Opel Blitz models. In Liberation 2.75 there are Opel-Blitz 3.6-6700A trucks. The Axis-Chinese weapon transport were in late 30's. China only get some old Opel-Blitz 3.6-36S trucks. China mostly used chinese GMC licensed trucks. Maybe GMC 2X4 mod. 1935 and mod.1938. But there was few trucks in China. But in my oppinion the late Opel-Blitz is totally bad for chinese trucks. (Unhistorical)

3. The bishop has turning turret. The bishop was a self-propelled 25 pdr gun wich faced only forward. The bishop couldn't turn his "turret".

4. German fueltruck:
There was no Kesselkraftwagen (Fuelttruck) on Maultier hull. The germans used Maultiers after 1942 to transport fuel, but not in fueltanks, only small fuelbarrels. The german soldiers pumped the fuel by their hands from this small fuelbarrels (50-100 Litres small fueltanks) to the armoured fighting vehicles.
Conclusin: if you will make a historicakl mods, you have t make a Maultier supplytruck which can refuel your vehicles.

Opel-Blitz 3.6-6700A 3000 litres fueltrucks were used only by the Luftwaffe. It was the "Kfz. 385 Kesselkraftwagen". (And not by the chinese armoured units. :D)

I hope you will correct these mistakes. Greetings! I will write other bugs soon.
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“