HELP in installing add on maps for BK

Informationen über die Welt der Games.
Antworten
Panzerfaust54
HELP in installing add on maps for BK

Beitrag von Panzerfaust54 »

I have been having some problems in installing some of the add on player designed maps for Blitzkreig, I have been all over the BK forum in hopes of getting some help. I have received help, but my German is terrible and the translation programs are worse. Can some one please help me possibly in a step by step manner howI can go about and install them? I never had any problems with SS, SS Forever, SS2 or APRM mods. Now BK is giving me some more grau hair.

:yyy6 :yyy6

Max
-=Slyder=-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
Beitrag von -=Slyder=- »

Take a look at http://bk-maps.de/

Bild

How do I install Multiplayer maps?
Partly descriptions are attached to the maps.

Install from Multiplayer maps:
1. Packed file with Winzip or Winrar unpack

2. All files after... Blitzkrieg/run/data/maps/multiplayer kopieren(notfalls the file "more multiplayer" do not provide if this by hand are present)

3. play it

NOTE: It is enough to copy also only the XML and the LUA file into the appropriate file some only this file to the Upload sends there.

How do I install Singleplayer maps?
Partly descriptions are attached to the maps.

Install from Singleplayer maps:

1. Packed file with Winzip or Winrar unpacked

2. The files 1.XML and Header.txt into a file with the appropriate map name packen(falls not already existing --> order "example map" there 1.xml must and header.txt purely)

3. this Ordner ("Beispielmap" after Blitzkrieg/run/data/scenarios/custom/missions kopieren.(if the files scenarios/custom/missions are missing, these then by hand provide)

4. the remaining files -- >Beispielmap.bzm and Beispielmap_c.dds, Beispielmap_h.dds and Beispielmap_I.dds after blitzkrieg/run/DATA/MAPS copy

5. Blitzkrieg start and select the map under auxiliary missions

It's bad english - I used Altavista. sry :roll:
.:SLYDER:.

Bild
Panzerfaust54
Map Install Help

Beitrag von Panzerfaust54 »

:D

Hello Slyder;
Your translation for some reason makes more sense than what I had gotten before. I will give it a try later on today, and I will let you know what happens. I use Altavista for translation as well and I can undestand what you are getting at. I have tried to post in German and well, you can see below the example of what I get. Thanks alot, I appreciate all your help

Max

Hallo Slyder; Ihre Übersetzung ist aus irgendeinem Grund mehr sinnvoll als, was ich vorher erhalten hatte. Ich gebe ihm einen Versuch später heute, und ich informiere Sie, was geschieht. An ich verwende Altavista für Übersetzung außerdem und mich Dose undestand, was Sie erhalten. Ich habe versucht, auf Deutsch bekanntzugeben und gut, können Sie sehen unterhalb des Beispiels von, was ich erhalte. Dankt alot, ich schätzen Ihre ganze Hilfe

Max

Not too good I imagine. :?:

Max
Antworten

Zurück zu „Rund um Games / Internet“