editor not working

An place for english questions !
Antworten
mcmatthew7898

editor not working

Beitrag von mcmatthew7898 »

I am trying to use edit 3 for resource war, it loads fine but after it loads it minimizes and cant be opened. Any suggestions?
Tijn
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Re: editor not working

Beitrag von Tijn »

mcmatthew7898 hat geschrieben:I am trying to use edit 3 for resource war, it loads fine but after it loads it minimizes and cant be opened. Any suggestions?
Hi - did you try right-clicking the icon in the taskbar and select either "restore" or "maximize"?

If that did not work, maybe you could provide some more details about the symptoms and also about the OS you're using?

Cheers,
Tijn
mcmatthew7898

Re: editor not working

Beitrag von mcmatthew7898 »

I am using Windows 7. I used to be able to use the editor but one day it just stopped working, i didn't change any settings if i remember correctly. So when i try to open the program a loading screen comes up and it shows how all of the trees units etc. are being loaded. But after it is done loading the loading screen goes away and nothing else happens. There is still a tab for edit 3 but when you try to open it nothing happens. And when i right click i do not get the option to restore or maximize. I even tried to reinstall Resource War and it didn't work. Also when i try to open the editor for Suddden Strike 2 it wont even do the loading and it gives me the error description/classification not found. Thanks for the help
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“