Single and Multi-player Maps download for 2.75 beta 5

Chinese Standalone Mod für Sudden Strike Resource War.
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Re: Single and Multi-player Maps download for 2.75 beta 5

Beitrag von sunjin »

sorry dude! I'm having exams this week!
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Boli »

I have another problem. Is there any difference in the created Missions to the actuall Liberation Mod Beta 5 version. Because I have many Missions crashing back to windows during loading the half or even showing Liberation Mod exe.exe has a problem and must be closed short after it started. Anyway if I have less or more than 70 Missions in the game. So only missions like Panzer Schulze, the campaignmissions, Battle of the bulge and other first missions do not make problems but others like Alpenfestung, Supporting Role, The end of the Ardennoffensive and others are crashing down. But for example for the mission Tankbattles in the snow I found a solution because you gave for that mission the editor folder out. So I created the mission over the editor and oh wonder it worked. So what is eventually wrong here? Are there any other updates or needfull downloads who finishing that problems?

Greets Boli
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

Hey Bro!it is said the game may crash when the Number of single and multiplayer maps exceeds 70. just replace the multiplayer map folder, and better keep the number of single maps less than 86.
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Boli »

Hello Sunjin,

please read my last post exactly. It makes no difference if I have 10 or 80 Maps. Some Maps are crashing some not.
And the maps I created over the editor are crashing NO MORE down. So it is a bit strange.
astro
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Beitrag von astro »

Boli hat geschrieben:Hello Sunjin,

please read my last post exactly. It makes no difference if I have 10 or 80 Maps. Some Maps are crashing some not.
And the maps I created over the editor are crashing NO MORE down. So it is a bit strange.

Hi Boli

leider sind nicht alle deine Maps wohl kompatibel mit dem Liberation Beta 4, Denke einige davon stammen aus früheren Versionen des Modes. Ich probiere sie meist dann in den früheren Versionen aus. Bis ich die passende Version gefunden habe.

Gruß
astro
Bild

Bild
Der, der keinen Plan hat , wie man mir sagte !
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Boli »

Hi Astro,

na dann war ich ja mit den Versionen richtig gelegen. Tja entweder so wie Du es machst oder man bräuchte mehr map.000 Ordner damit ich diese über den Editor auf die jetzige Version "neu" einpassen könnt. Weil mit Panzerbattels in Snow und Alpenfestung 2 hat das wunderbar gefunzt. Ich frag mal Sunjin ob er noch mehr Maps auf diese Weise besorgen könnte. An einer Änderung nicht von mir gebauter Maps hab ich eh kein Interesse. Allerdings werde ich wohl bald eine anfangen. Was hältst Du eigentlich vom RWG 2.0 Mod. Den finde ich echt super nur hat eben dafür leider nicht die Schützengräben. Aber ich bin anfangs ganz schön reingefallen weil Panzer lange nicht mehr diese Stellungsmauernde funktion hat und man die Einheiten anders kombinieren muss damit eine Stellung hält. Vor allem aufgrund der Schussweiten kann man Panzer wesentlich weiter hinter der Infanterie platzieren was ich gut finde da so nicht alle Einheiten gleich im Schussfeld des Gegners ist. Ich habe auch schon eine Mission angefangen nur leider kackt mir die Mission immer wieder ab wenn ich versuche mit meinen Einheiten ein bestimmtes Gebiet zu erobern. Ich hab auch irgendwie das Gefühl das der Mod abgeschlossen ist und es gibt leider auch RWG exe.exe Probleme. Deswegen habe ich erstmal das Projekt gestoppt. Mal nebenbei wie sieht es eigentlich generell unter Windows 7 aus mit SusStrike weil ich möchte mir bald ne neue Kiste zulegen auch mit der Hoffnung das sich das Spiel aufgrund mehr PC Leistung - Speicher nicht mehr so schnell aufhängt etc. .

@ Sunjin
Thats what I said to you. I guessed it has to do with the different Liberation Versions so that old Missions do nont work in the latest Version. You involved map.*** folders for downloading here. Can you maybe get some more folders from older Missions? Because it works when I create an old version Map over the Editor and then I have no problems to start the Mission!! That would be nice and make it easier for Liberation Players beeing able to play all Maps with the newest Version.
Thanks
and Bye

Boli :mrgreen:
astro
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Beitrag von astro »

Hier mal 2 Maps die ich die Tage bei Ihnen geladen habe. Bei den ganzen Maps die ich von denen habe verleire ich leider auch bald die Übersicht. Den nicht viele der Mapper ( auch hier haben Sie leider sehr wenig gute Mapper ) beschriften Ihre Maps nach den jeweiligen Versionen.

Zum RWG ... auch dieser gefällt mir sehr gut.

Gruß
astro

P.S. Es gibt auch die Sauerland von Gehtnix als neuere Version ( Leider haben die Jungs dort nicht nach Gehtnix Erlaubnis gefragt )
Dateianhänge
Red Devil fight lasting Arden.rar
(151.7 KiB) 507-mal heruntergeladen
1944.9.23 Östlich von Kiev.rar
(277.66 KiB) 541-mal heruntergeladen
Bild

Bild
Der, der keinen Plan hat , wie man mir sagte !
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

this is the latest download page of SSL BETA5
http://down.qiannao.com/space/file/boli ... .rar/.page

unrar code:tuxi.waryx.com

I've asked the modder about the final version but received no reply. guess it is still around the corner.

Some beta 4 maps do work in beta5 , and as for maps of older betas, they can't not work in beta 5. I've no head for technical questions, sorry!

Actually, I'm confused about the completed size of beta5. The one I downloaded in March was about 575mb in rar.But this one is about 670mb in rar. Maybe someone puts a patch into it or adds some maps or some saved games.

I wait for the final...
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Boli »

I wait for the final...

I guess we have to do that. Could you give the modder team a little aspect because I am in work with a new mission with the mostly in english written editor. Only the Unitbehaviour and the Units themself are write in chinese. Could you ask them if it is possible to make it bilinguar so like that maybe?: Behaviour (in Chinese) / (in English)
The names of the units are not so bad when in chinese because I can see them, but the behaviours are difficult to find. So I would need a tranlation to come better forward.
∈奥斯陆
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von ∈奥斯陆 »

Boli hat geschrieben:I wait for the final...

I guess we have to do that. Could you give the modder team a little aspect because I am in work with a new mission with the mostly in english written editor. Only the Unitbehaviour and the Units themself are write in chinese. Could you ask them if it is possible to make it bilinguar so like that maybe?: Behaviour (in Chinese) / (in English)
The names of the units are not so bad when in chinese because I can see them, but the behaviours are difficult to find. So I would need a tranlation to come better forward.
put this file into your editor directory,and then you can see the behaviours in english:
Dateianhänge
n2Editor.rar
(964 Bytes) 356-mal heruntergeladen
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Boli »

Thanks! This is it! 8)
thom1313
Mannschaften
Mannschaften