RWM Beta 2, crashing when hosting

An place for english questions !
Antworten
Detrian

RWM Beta 2, crashing when hosting

Beitrag von Detrian »

Hi folks. I've recently discovered this game and the awesome mods that have been made through the years; RMW among them. I've been trying to play some multi, but I've found that even trying to host a match makes my game crash with a "game_exe stopped working" error. It's kind of weird because Beta 1 actually works fine, as does HS2 Eastern Front.

For the record, I'm using Windows 7 with RWM Beta 2, I have followed the instructions about running the game with windows 7, I've tried opening ports, tried compatibility modes/running as admin, I can load single player maps just fine and my game crashes right after I pick any map when trying to create an online game. I've even tried deleting the whole folder and unzipping the BETA again, just as I tried to hit the 'Fix config' button in the Multimodswitcher but nothing seems to work. Has anyone heard of a similar issue? I would really like to play.
-Barbarossa-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)

Re: RWM Beta 2, crashing when hosting

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

Win 7 64 bit?
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
Detrian

Beitrag von Detrian »

-Barbarossa- hat geschrieben:Win 7 64 bit?
Yes. On a laptop with 4GB memory and onboard Intel Hd 3000 graphics.
-Barbarossa-

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

Try this .exe (attachment). Had the same problem, the install-package was made with 32bit and fucked something up there but this one should work.
Dateianhänge
64bit_game_exe.rar
(26.51 KiB) 232-mal heruntergeladen
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
Detrian

Beitrag von Detrian »

-Barbarossa- hat geschrieben:Try this .exe (attachment). Had the same problem, the install-package was made with 32bit and fucked something up there but this one should work.
Tried it but I'm afraid it didn't fix it. Still crashes at the same spot, file is the same size as the .exe I had too so it might be the same or something.
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“