need to smile again

An place for english questions !
Antworten
bigbert24

need to smile again

Beitrag von bigbert24 »

Hi all, first off let me begin this with a little history, i have been a long standing fan off sudden strike2/hidden stroke from the release off the game, i used to play for hours everyday, i found it to be fascinating, exciting and and above all very rewarding every time i completed a mission. i used to download the maps from here and the latest RWM.. all of which where outstanding i must add, but sadly i grew up a little and done what i knew i should not have done and got involved with a girl, to the point where my old games etc where lost, destroyed.. (her fault)

but on a good note and at the young age of 39yrs old i am happy to say i am free again and would like some help in getting back into the game, so can someone help me with:
(a) is the ssm on dvd in english and will those be all i need to play again?
(b) where can i buy the latest and most up to date version off sudden strike?

so come on guys help an old fan smile again... military14
Tijn
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Re: need to smile again

Beitrag von Tijn »

Well Bigbert,

RWM also grew up, just sitting here and waiting for you to return... Latest version is 8.0 Beta2, which can be downloaded in full, and played without the orginal CD...

viewtopic.php?f=144&t=9736

Additional maps you'll have to download from the forum...

Hope you like it.

Cheers

bigbert24 hat geschrieben:Hi all, first off let me begin this with a little history, i have been a long standing fan off sudden strike2/hidden stroke from the release off the game, i used to play for hours everyday, i found it to be fascinating, exciting and and above all very rewarding every time i completed a mission. i used to download the maps from here and the latest RWM.. all of which where outstanding i must add, but sadly i grew up a little and done what i knew i should not have done and got involved with a girl, to the point where my old games etc where lost, destroyed.. (her fault)

but on a good note and at the young age of 39yrs old i am happy to say i am free again and would like some help in getting back into the game, so can someone help me with:
(a) is the ssm on dvd in english and will those be all i need to play again?
(b) where can i buy the latest and most up to date version off sudden strike?

so come on guys help an old fan smile again... military14
bigbert24

Re: need to smile again

Beitrag von bigbert24 »

excellent, I'll download now and give it a shot..
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“