NEEDED: Switcher for SS3 mods

Forum zum Thema Modding, um dort über "Neue Einheiten", Neue Objekte", "Modding Tools" usw zu diskutieren.
Antworten
Herr_today
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

NEEDED: Switcher for SS3 mods

Beitrag von Herr_today »

I am not good with coding or anything like that, so although I have managed to get the SS2 switcher by B.Knudsen to work with Sudden Strike 3, the switcher seems to ignore any mod changes and runs the game vanilla every time. I have downloaded the already available switcher, but it looks as if that is a bit complex for most people to bother with. Is there anyone with any knowledge of making switchers etc who could perhaps take a look at this so that multiple mods can be downloaded and run through a switcher, with the player choosing which mod to play via the switcher?
Tyketto
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Re: NEEDED: Switcher for SS3 mods

Beitrag von Tyketto »

Hi,

i think you don´t need a switcher for SS3. You can save your models in an own Folder. Take a look at the batus mod in the Folder europe...
Herr_today
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Re: NEEDED: Switcher for SS3 mods

Beitrag von Herr_today »

Unfortunately the game runs from an INI file that needs to be changed to run a different set of models and descs etc. I can have the mod available for download to replace these INI files, but it would be better just to have a switcher to change from one INI to the other at the press of a button, rather than cut, paste, swap etc. I tried to modify the SS2 switcher, but it wouldn't call the INI file, though it would run the game.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Alles zum Thema Modding“