FOUND ORIGINAL CDV SCRIPT FORUM

Forum zum Thema Modding, um dort über "Neue Einheiten", Neue Objekte", "Modding Tools" usw zu diskutieren.
Antworten
adamstrange
Schütze
Schütze

FOUND ORIGINAL CDV SCRIPT FORUM

Beitrag von adamstrange »

As I was going through my game and Modding files of all the titles that I own, I had found this one file called TOOLS.

When I opened it there were various programs for SS and a second folder that said scripts

Figuring that this had just a handful of scripts,imagine to my surprise opening the folder only find that somehow I had forgotten that I had backed up what seems to be the entire original CDV Scripting Sub Forum :shock:

I even found a very simple looping script in here that I needed without having to mess with Cells.

Also in there was a step by step Mission Creation Tutorial.

The Script section is 127 pages and I had done some spell checking on it which it needed and converted it to PDF, but I didn't get to do that with the Mission Creation Tutorial.

Hope this will help someone who wants to make scripts for their game and maybe this site can set up their own script section for all to share.

Now can someone please teach me how to create my own schemes ?

CDV MAP & MISSION MAKING SCRIPTS
https://depositfiles.com/files/rbs989ey3
2wk
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Re: FOUND ORIGINAL CDV SCRIPT FORUM

Beitrag von 2wk »

BIG THX! :mrgreen:
░ ▒▓▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░ Mapper die das Minenlegen unterbinden, sind nur zu faul zu scripten!░ ▒▓▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░

http://www.germania-shop.com/
Gareth
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von Gareth »

adamstrange hat geschrieben:Now can someone please teach me how to create my own schemes ?
I really would like to do so because that would mean I'd have the knowledge it takes to create schemes. Unfortunately I'm more or less a bloody noob when it comes to modding. Only hint I can give - at least at the moment - is to have a look at the mod tool section (viewtopic.php?f=84&t=9956). Here you can find some useful programs, for example
download/file.php?id=4644 Stand.res Compiler for editing and inserting vertical objects,
download/file.php?id=4640 ResExporter for mixing resources from different schemes.
Information about res files can be found in Mzach's tutorials: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=9963
Perhaps you can use these programs and infos for working on your own schemes.
Free Ukraine from russian aggression!
Gareth
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von Gareth »

Da der Link tot zu sein scheint, lade ich die Datei hier direkt hoch.
CDV Script Forum.zip
(1.2 MiB) 77-mal heruntergeladen
Free Ukraine from russian aggression!
Antworten

Zurück zu „Alles zum Thema Modding“