Real Combat Mod multiplayer

Real Combat Mod für Sudden Strike Resource War.
Antworten
devil-arena
Mannschaften
Mannschaften
Real Combat Mod multiplayer

Beitrag von devil-arena »

Hallo there,

Astro asked me to add real combat mod on http://www.sudden-arena.com/

Could you autorize me to add this modus on sudden arena ?

best regards
devil
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: Real Combat Mod multiplayer

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi! I don't understand the question, becouse we play MP with friends without MMS... (hamachi and join to an IP-adress...)
I don't know how to play with MMS and arena etc....
Bild
devil-arena
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

HunButyok hat geschrieben:Hi! I don't understand the question, becouse we play MP with friends without MMS... (hamachi and join to an IP-adress...)
I don't know how to play with MMS and arena etc....
you are not alone in this sudden world ^^

How playing on sudden arena ?
1. create your real combat mod game (multiplayer)
2. create a match on sudden arena
3. all players join arena match (by clicking button team)
4. when game is full, YOUR IP-adress is automatically sended to all players in arena's match
5. all players join IP-adress

when you finish game, come back on sudden-arena and tell to system which team won the game (team 1 or team 2).

why another game on sudden arena ?
with all match results arena build statistics, ranking and medals system !

we must concentrate sudden strike energy ^^
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi!

Thank you for the information.

At first reading it is difficult, maybe i'm tired. :oops:

It seems good thing to play matches and "arena" system. But in RCM there are different gameplay in MP.
I think there is no point to play arne matches and ranking.
Becouse we play histircal maps with historical forces...

changes:
1. When we start a game, we don't attack. The initial reinforcements are enginer units, artiller yunits (AA and field artiller yand AT guns), supply units to organise the battle. For example in Kurszk there was a bog a russian defense line. For th ehistorical gameplay the soviets need time to prepare the german attack.
2. The "weapon pause" ended when the firs reinforcement arrive. (Often this is 20-30 minutes from the start of the mission.)
3. If you play with germans an 1939-1942/43 map you have more chance to win. (In 1939 the polish frces can not win) But after 1943 the germans can not win against allies and soviets.
4. We never use balanced forces, becouse this is not realistic. Yes, i know the gameplay is mre important than the history when lot of layers playing, but we like historical battles and when we play for example 1940 map in France, the French and British player know: they haven't got chance or a minimal chance to win.
Once I won with polish forces becose the german player was a totally amateur (he never played Sudden strike)... :D

I tell you an example:
In RCM one Tiger tank = 8-10 Sherman (mostly late versions), but for realistic feeling the americans has 12-16 shermans against a Tiger and there is 5 Thunderbolt against 1 FW-190... It's very hard.

I hope you understand me. :oops: Sorry for my bad english.

Greetings!
Bild
devil-arena
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

I've played like this when i started sudden strike, I understand this concept and I like it ^^

You can choose the following options if you create a match on arena :

. Practice game (win or lost, same points for all, this concept is for fun game)
. Real Battle game (you can choose nation for team)

Your work have to be discovered by other sudden strike communities, share your energy on sudden arena, by this way many players will discover Real Combat Mod existence !

Bild
Stahlin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Stahlin »

We never use balanced forces, becouse this is not realistic
In Monte Cassino the germans cant win too. In SP that is good, the machine dont need to win but for MP?

But for historical correctness, one can win a mission without winning the whole battle. Mission goal can be something like guard a truck, destroy a building or hold the position for a specified time.
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi!

Ok, that's nice idea.
I will talk to Slyder and i will ask him to make a patch for RCM (including the new scheme beta version and the artillery patch and a name patch.)
After this it will be the finished RCM2.7.
I think it will be good for play MP missions in MMS.

But can you help me at first devil-arena?
We never played through MMS.
For example we talk about a date and timer and we play a test mission with you.

Thank you!
Bild
devil-arena
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

HunButyok hat geschrieben:Hi!
But can you help me at first devil-arena?
We never played through MMS.
For example we talk about a date and timer and we play a test mission with you.

Thank you!
no problem, its when you have time for this ^^
any night at 20h ?
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi!
We tested the new RCM2.7 with Devl-arena.
it was very good. I hope today evening I can upload the petch-zip to Slyder.
And I hope it will be working. :D
Bild
Marizius

Neu: Real Combat Mod multiplayer

Beitrag von Marizius »

Hallo :-) ich hab da mal ne frag zum Multiplayer? wie startet man den? wie kann nich die neuen Völker auswählen, wo müssen die neuen Maps hin. aber mal ganz von vorn. Also ich bin neu hier ;-) Ich habe seit lange Sust RW ausgegraben und habe den den RCM instlliert. V.2.7 (was schon ne tutor war zm beispiel die Problem mit dem Patch.. naja ich habs auf jedenfall geschaft. auch das man nur eine Einzelspieler karten haben kann sonst starts nicht, weis ich inzwichen.. is zwar nerfig, aber wenn man die karte austachst kann man ja alle spielen. so..einzelspieler geht also.. nur.. wie zur hölle geht das jetz mit den Multiplayer? ich bekomms nicht hin, ne gundauserklärung wäre schön ;-) spieler hab ich, nur die Technik spielt nicht mit. Danke im vorraus :-)
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hello

Sorry but i cannor understand what you wrote.

Ich spreche deutsch nur ein bisschen.

We are working hard on the RCM2.8.

and when we are playing multiplayer we use a "modderpatch" fpr testing the different new things.

In the sudden-arena.com there is a chatroom and a topic, You can find here some players and a complete standaloneversion for RCM2.7. Only you download the game and play.

I think the in this early sommer will arrive a complete RCM2.8 "non official standalone".

And maybe the campains will be working.

Single player are ready and you can stroe lot of single player missions in this version, not only 3 of them.

If you have any questions write me a private nachrict in english please. i hope I can help you.

Greetings.

And the TRUE Real combat arrive soon... :D
Bild
Marizius

Beitrag von Marizius »

Hi my problem is... i dont unterstand how i can start the MP with the Mod. What musst i do to choose a RC-Card? Hoe can i take the new Nations in the multiplayer? i want to play it with my broder but i cant! so i ask you for the help. military18
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Marizius hat geschrieben:Hi my problem is... i dont unterstand how i can start the MP with the Mod. What musst i do to choose a RC-Card? Hoe can i take the new Nations in the multiplayer? i want to play it with my broder but i cant! so i ask you for the help. military18
Oh, that's clear. i understand what is your problem.

You can start MP like in other mods.
Slyder's version can you start with MMS.
There is a french extended version that you can download from sudden-arena.com. This is a "pirate standalone" which include the original resource war and an updated RCM2.7 with patches. (This is the last playable, common version. You need to download the game and play, like the Liberation or the Europe 2015 or Hidden stroke). And there are downloadable MP maps in thi sfrench arena-website.
You can play it in sudden-arena.com page with IP adress without MMS. But is is working with MMS and hamachi too.

Summa sumarum: the MP is similar to the other mods.

In MP there ar eoriginal nations: GB, USA, USSR, Germany, Japan. But when you start a Mp mission, you can find the objectives. You can read which original nation which is in the game.
For example an 1944 Hungary map, Battle of Arad or Battle of Debrecen:

USSR = Red Army (double forces)
USA = Romania
UK = Romania and Red Army mixed
Germany = Germany
Japan = Hungary

And so on...

For example a western front map in 1944:

USA = USA
UK = UK
Germany = Germany
USSR = Free French Army
USSR = Polish Emmigrant Army in British Service

But all the maps have different combinations.

For other helps write me Private Nachricht, i will help you.
I hope I can find the solution for you problem! (And you can get a secret Real Combat Mod Modder Version from me. New animations, new parameters for planes etc... and MP maps and SP maps.)

Greetings!
Bild
Marizius

Beitrag von Marizius »

Ah ok i understand.. i have my one game, i have it ptsched und with the mod :-) i have only the bug that i can have only one map in the singelmisson ordner.... :-) but its woks so i dont say somthing. so where musst i do the cards for the mp? in witch oder? if i put the in the ...D:\Programme\Sudden Strike - Resource War\Run\rcm2.7\maps\addon\MULTI i dont find them in game... and i hink i muss delekt the singelplayer, because at last as i work with it i put te map in the ...\Sudden Strike - Resource War\Run\maps\MPLAY but after the start the game goes down
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

You can save your MP map to the "D:\Sudden Strike - RCM AVIATION TEST\Run\maps\MPLAY\".
In you computer maybe different but the RUN/MAPS/MPLAY is correct. Save you MP maps to this folder.

Greetings!
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „RCM (alle Versionen)“