Map Snow In Paradise

Real Combat Mod für Sudden Strike Resource War.
Antworten
Stahlin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Map Snow In Paradise

Beitrag von Stahlin »

You better wear two pair of socks in this mission.
Dateianhänge
(RCM2.7) Snow In Paradise.zip
(373.05 KiB) 472-mal heruntergeladen
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: Map Snow In Paradise

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Not a bad map, it's more better than Monte Cassino. :P
It's a fictional map? I like it. Good work.

Some bugs:
soviet planes are in hungarian service....
Bild
Stahlin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Stahlin »

with the planes i will change. it is fictional. i hope it is not too hard, as the sovjet tanks are much stronger. but the cavalry is always blown away like nothing. the best is the end when you have to fight against the last russians in the small houses on the left.

cassino i like too, but it is much another than the most maps. with selecting a group of howitzers one can scroll convenient over the monastery and (especially with omniscience) with distance shot, not normal shot, another icon, destroy the german howitzers one by one. the camps take a while because they get always reinforcement, but when your troops are near the gates they dont come out anymore.
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von JOSS[WildCat] »

First I read thread title likeMapetShow in Paradise! instead Map Snow In Paradise :lol:

Is it the map-mission for last version of RCM?
Bild
Stahlin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Stahlin »

Maybe we make muppet show in paradise one day :lol:

This is for 2.7

there have been unofficial expansions but for another scheme(there was no new version number AFAIK)
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von JOSS[WildCat] »

I have package for winter_paradise_scheme.sue ! :lol:

Bild
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Stahlin hat geschrieben:with the planes i will change. it is fictional. i hope it is not too hard, as the sovjet tanks are much stronger. but the cavalry is always blown away like nothing. the best is the end when you have to fight against the last russians in the small houses on the left.

cassino i like too, but it is much another than the most maps. with selecting a group of howitzers one can scroll convenient over the monastery and (especially with omniscience) with distance shot, not normal shot, another icon, destroy the german howitzers one by one. the camps take a while because they get always reinforcement, but when your troops are near the gates they dont come out anymore.
Try monte cassino with the new artillery-patch!
The german 170 mm K18 heavy gun and the american 203 mm gun can fire across a 384X384 map. military16
Bild
Stahlin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Stahlin »

Yes, there really will be some changes in cassino 2.8. The blocked fields on the hill must be corrected. Hope you will put all mod changes into 2.8. It makes confusion to have different patches applied to 2.7 with no new number. So you never know if map and mod matches together. With new version number one can clearly name his map as "RCM2.8...."
Antworten

Zurück zu „RCM (alle Versionen)“