Moderator: rashidudin

Antworten
Arnold
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

SP-Map "Curious Coalition"

Beitrag von Arnold »

Hi guys,

if there is anyone still playing this game, I've created a map and mission for rashidudins new mod. I will run within the MWM 2.0 (unfortunately not under the beta version).

The mission reflects the combat in the northwestern region of Iraq between 2014 and 2017. It's quite intense and also difficult to play. I expect you will need some hours. Like with my Afghanistan mission I again encountered some problems with the mission briefing, but you will be able to read it in the single player mission list.

The mission will run properly until getting the last order to capture the large city on the map completely. During my trials I've tested the script and it runs well all the time, but due to lack of time I haven't played the mission right to the end, but expect that it will finish as planned, when you have freed the vital Areas from all enemies.

Good luck and kind regards!
8)
Dateianhänge
Curious Coalition.zip
(531.62 KiB) 469-mal heruntergeladen
Arnold
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Re: SP-Map "Curious Coalition"

Beitrag von Arnold »

In the attachment you will get an updated version of this mission. It's now more balanced and I made some corrections. So far I still haven't played the whole mission, but script runs smoothly till the last major order.

Overall the mission will need time and patience, because it reflects the whole campaign between 2014 and 2017. Apart from the first hours, it's not too challenging, the most ambitious thing will be to solve your task without too many own casualties.

The mission will be playable under the normal MWMII-mod as well as under the new Legacy Edition.

Good luck!
8)
Dateianhänge
Curious Coalition1_01.zip
(597.83 KiB) 433-mal heruntergeladen
Ente
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Beitrag von Ente »

Hallo,

führt der Tunnel rechts oben in dem Dorf der Peschmerga irgendwohin oder ist er lediglich Deko?

Gruß Ente
Arnold
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Arnold »

Moin Entchen!
Der Tunnel ist nur Deko bzw. ein gedachter Unterstand im Berg für die beiden Mediziner.
Viele Grüße
8)
Chumpy109
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von Chumpy109 »

Much appreciate all mapping and mission work done by anyone. Can't wait to try it out.
Ente
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Beitrag von Ente »

Hi!

Mittlerweile spiele ich die Mission zum zweiten Mal, und diesmal stecke ich fest.
Leider finde ich den Fehler nicht, obwohl ich mehrmals ältere Savegames gestartet habe.

Ich habe den Auftrag erhalten, die kleine Stadt sowie die in der Nähe befindlichen Ölfelder zu erobern.
Meines Erachtens habe ich den Auftrag erfüllt, aber es geht nicht weiter.

Weiß jemand Rat?

Gruß Ente
Antworten

Zurück zu „Modern Warfare Mod 2+3“