(OLD VERSION) MODERN WARFARE MOD 2 OFFICIAL RELEASE

SS RW Standalone Mod.

Moderator: rashidudin

Sherman
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Re: MODERN WARFARE MOD 2 OFFICIAL RELEASE

Beitrag von Sherman »

Viking hat geschrieben: 12.07.2017, 15:24 So you are posting videos about the campaign missions we can't play as they are only in russian.
Are you sure you are on the right forum?
On the Russian-language forum I'm banned so I post here :(

In occasion of missions, I for example do not know English but it does not prevent me from playing the single in RWM military6 :dance1
Alter OG
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Alter OG »

Da war einer zu übereifrig. Trotzdem ein sehr guter Mod. Gratuliere zur Arbeit
Wir brauchen einen Modernen Mod
Bild
Arnold
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Arnold »

Hi rashidudin,

hope, you are doing well. I currently make my first experiences with the MWM 2.0 while creating a first map and mission for it and must say, that overall it looks great. I'm not sure, whether you are open minded for some minor changes or improvements in face of the overall impression, that the community for these games seems to become smaller and smaller. If you are, I've got one suggestion:

Unfortunately, the engine and the game doesn't offer an IED, which is one of the most important weapon in current conflicts. We have the mines, which can be employed in a similar way. Taking this into account I would highly appreciate, that more modern wheeled vehicles like the Stryker, Boxer an especially the MRAPs (that have the "Mine Resisted" in their name) would be more robust against anti tank mines especially regarding the survivability of passengers and crew (as an alternative, you could also improve the striking power of anti personal mines against true soft skinned vehicles - that would lead to a similar effect). It would be a great feature. I'm not sure, whether such thing is possible, but it would enhance the tactical opportunities of modern warfare significantly.

Kind regards
8)
rashidudin
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von rashidudin »

Hi, Arnold.

There already is IED in the editor. And also Mine control unit to blow it up.
Bild

There already are mine protected wehicles in the mod such as russian Tayphoon and US Cougar. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MRAP
Strikers and etc. are too weak against mines.
Arnold
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Arnold »

Hi rashidudin,

thanks for your advices. Because some of the descriptions in the Editor are still in Russian I haven't identified the item as an IED. Now I know, how the Mine Control Unit works. Is it possible, to detonate the IED with other soldiers or weapons too?

Kind regards
8)
rashidudin
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von rashidudin »

Arnold hat geschrieben: 26.10.2017, 17:37 thanks for your advices. Because some of the descriptions in the Editor are still in Russian I haven't identified the item as an IED. Now I know, how the Mine Control Unit works. Is it possible, to detonate the IED with other soldiers or weapons too?
You are welcome :) Now you can use only MCU, but I`ll think about a soldier with MCU ability.
Samirr

Beitrag von Samirr »

OTXO ? Bomb how to throw :aaa5
rashidudin
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von rashidudin »

It`s not a bomb, It`s a barrel with radioactive waste.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Modern Warfare Mod 2+3“