Hello RWG Team!!

Any news about RWG?
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Re: RWG-team presents...

Beitrag von combo »

Hello my dear friends!
I apologize for my long absence - all the free time we devote to mod. military18
Boli hat geschrieben:Any news about RWG?
Of course we have news! military12 Do not forget - all latest news about development of mod you can find on our blog - http://realwargame.ru/blog/
He is in Russian, but the pictures - are universal. :) In order to understand the meaning of the text - you can use http://translate.google.com/
Some new pics:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
2wk hat geschrieben:Ist der RWG2 jetzt irgendwo zum download? :aaa2
Jetzt kommt der internen Tests. Wann wird komplett fertige Version sein - ich werde Ihnen darüber zu schreiben. ;)
Vordus hat geschrieben:Any release date for RWG 2?
Wait a little, my friends! We are already at the finish line, there is still a little bit!
And our project long ago changed its name! :) The final version will have a different name - which reflects the essence of our mod. :aaa2
Member of WWM-team

Bild
hws85
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

Beitrag von hws85 »

Nice pics, I´m curious about the mod, too. By the way, is a pacific-theater included?

Best regards
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

hws85 hat geschrieben:Nice pics
Thanks! military18
hws85 hat geschrieben:I´m curious about the mod, too.
I'm glad to hear it military7
hws85 hat geschrieben:By the way, is a pacific-theater included?
Sure. military9 But on this subject anyway nothing exceeds PWM. :)
In our mod 5 schemes:
Summer Europe 40-42
Summer Europe 43-45
Winter Europe 41-45
North Africa 40-43
Far East - Pacific 38-45
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Boli »

Hi Combo,

thanks a lot for that news. Yes I forgot that RGW Side. Ok a bit tough to read but it is ok. But please do not forget bringing out an english Version of the Editor and the speeds of the vehicles should be balanced. Very important to make the Mod international succesfull so people all over the world can build maps.
So waiting a lot for that mod because other Mods like Liberation, RWM are still in work and sleeping in a bit even because the Community is getting a bit smaller, because it is not the newest game anymore. So when RWG will be finish it is becoming a masterpiece and then it will be a lot of fun to create maps. It would also be considerate for every international player to please every mapper making the maps minimum in their own but also with english messages. But because it is not possible making maps readable in every language it would be good to make a textfolder and insert any mission message in the folder, no matter what language so that every player can copy the text out and put it into an translationprogramm (google, ImTranslator). So every mission no matter what language would be play- and readable for everybody.

Best regards
Boli :)
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

Boli hat geschrieben:Hi Combo
Hi, Boli military18
Boli hat geschrieben:thanks a lot for that news
Thanks for the kind words and your letter military7
Boli hat geschrieben:Yes I forgot that RGW Side
Do not forget :wink:
Boli hat geschrieben:But please do not forget bringing out an english Version of the Editor
Of course we remember that. :wink: There is no reason to give you links to mod in another language, if you do not understand this language
Boli hat geschrieben:and the speeds of the vehicles should be balanced
Speed is changed. I hope you like our version :)
Boli hat geschrieben:Very important to make the Mod international succesfull so people all over the world can build maps.
You're absolutely right :wink:
Boli hat geschrieben:to please every mapper making the maps minimum in their own but also with english messages
Of course! All the missions that we'll put out there are bound to be translated into English :wink:
Boli hat geschrieben:it would be good to make a textfolder and insert any mission message in the folder, no matter what language so that every player can copy the text out and put it into an translationprogramm (google, ImTranslator).
This is possible only if we translate texts parallel with the game - roll up the game and translate the replica. That in the mission were inserted translations of players - it can only creator of the mission, because only he has the sources of the mission. :roll:
military18
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Boli »

Hi Combo,

thanks for your answer. You say you make gametests now. By the way. In the last days I started to build a mission in RWM Mod (the Mod from a german team). And I wanted to bring Kathjushas on the map. And the problem is this, that it seems to be an old Sudden Strike 2 and Resource War Bug that the Kathjushas bringing the game to an Back to Windows Crash when they are coming on to the map. So please check that in your tests. Maybe it has to do with the behavior "Kathjusha move to location". Would be pitty when it is the same and not function because I want the make hard german missions with strong russian kathjusha artillery in groupsizes of about 20 Kathjushas.
Can`t wait to start creating new maps and missions. :aaa6
Good that you want the give this Mod a new name because after longer time it is sometimes confusing because I have also the other "Version" of RWG from that other team. Pitty that your Editor is still only in russian language. I had started much earlier making maps. The other version is in english but has not that many objects, no trenches. Specially the winter scheme is often much to poor with objects and houses in the most mods. Not in yours and thats great.
But do you know what would be sooo cool anyway, but I guess it is not possible. Sad! When it would be possible to rule different weathers like snow, rain, normal whatever through a skript and not only by choosing it once in the editor. But for that you would need to create a new and extra script order. You know I normaly do not want to wish more and more because anyway you are doing good with this gamemodification. One thing I still missed a bit when I took a look into the editor. Streets are only less and they are only possible to build diagonally of cource all houses too. But the houses are not so important in other perspective, but ouside of towns just in the landscape it sometimes would be nice to bild streets also vertical and horizontal because specially when you want to build streets from the north to the southcorner of the map it is only possible diagonally so the streets alsways make their way down sinuous and never direct. But ok it is not soo fatal not to change it even because all objects are justified diagonally.
Hardly hope that it will come out for christmas? :mrgreen:
P.s. Did thera come out some new maps with the old RWG version inbetween. Would be nice getting a link when there would be some missions to download.

Greets Boli
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

Hi Boli military18
Boli hat geschrieben:And I wanted to bring Kathjushas on the map. And the problem is this, that it seems to be an old Sudden Strike 2 and Resource War Bug that the Kathjushas bringing the game to an Back to Windows Crash when they are coming on to the map.
Very strange bug. :shock: Never heard of him. We all okay. military12
1. Allied Katushas appear on the map.
Bild

2. They move into zone 1.
Bild

3. Then by script "Katusha move to location" they move to zone 2.
Bild

How can you see - no any crash to Windows. :wink:
Boli hat geschrieben:Good that you want the give this Mod a new name because after longer time it is sometimes confusing because I have also the other "Version" of RWG from that other team.
"RWG" can only be called that created by RWG-taem. :wink: All the rest - "some other mod". :lol: Last version by us - 1.92. But unfortunately it is quite ancient. :P We can only wait for a new version.
Boli hat geschrieben:by Pitty that your Editor is still only in russian language.
Do not worry, everything will be translated into English military12
Boli hat geschrieben:But ok it is not soo fatal not to change it even because all objects are justified diagonally.
That is the game. :) For this to be done, needed models of houses in the 3D and then insert them into the game. Maybe in the future we will be able to do anything with it. :aaa7
Boli hat geschrieben:Hardly hope that it will come out for christmas? :mrgreen:
Who knows ... :aaa7
Boli hat geschrieben:Did thera come out some new maps with the old RWG version inbetween. Would be nice getting a link when there would be some missions to download.
We are fully engaged in the new version of the mod. Because it is important. ;)
Member of WWM-team

Bild
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

Hello my friends! military18
Today I show you some Japanese tanks and APC made by our comrade Nordleng:

Bild
Member of WWM-team

Bild
-Barbarossa-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
* SSM - General * (Administrator)

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

Nice details on the skins! Looking sweet!
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
Rolli_x
Hauptmann (Member)
Hauptmann (Member)

Beitrag von Rolli_x »

This looks interesting! Models and skins ... :!:
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Boli »

Super, its going forward more and more military12

A good new year to you and your crew!

Boli :mrgreen:
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

Hello, friends! military18
Thanks for the kind words, we try. military9
Today I will show you a new graphics of American tanks, which gave us our comrade Ordos.

Bild
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Hetzer_B
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Hetzer_B »

Neue Objekte für Mode RWG. Einige Details der Objekte stammen aus der Mode RWM.
Dateianhänge
Straßenbrücke
Straßenbrücke
0cd5r.jpg (168.91 KiB) 13775 mal betrachtet
Zerstörte Straßenbrücke
Zerstörte Straßenbrücke
1WeLA.jpg (170.43 KiB) 13775 mal betrachtet
Straßenbrücke
Straßenbrücke
AJO8p.jpg (168.83 KiB) 13775 mal betrachtet
Zerstörte Straßenbrücke
Zerstörte Straßenbrücke
nWNxT.jpg (168.82 KiB) 13775 mal betrachtet
3R9B6.jpg
3R9B6.jpg (167.54 KiB) 13775 mal betrachtet
jeoGw.jpg
jeoGw.jpg (165.87 KiB) 13775 mal betrachtet
Die neue Flora
Die neue Flora
fngaK.jpg (244.31 KiB) 13775 mal betrachtet
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Hetzer_B
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Hetzer_B »

Andere Objekte, die in der mod RWG. Die Objekte stammen aus der Mode RWM und der chinesischen Mode. Einige Objekte optimiert.
Dateianhänge
9xklw.jpg
9xklw.jpg (267.61 KiB) 13774 mal betrachtet
BQsJ7.jpg
BQsJ7.jpg (265.99 KiB) 13774 mal betrachtet
CGx7K.jpg
CGx7K.jpg (167.42 KiB) 13774 mal betrachtet
hTl2d.jpg
hTl2d.jpg (281.97 KiB) 13774 mal betrachtet
LThDj.jpg
LThDj.jpg (211.78 KiB) 13774 mal betrachtet
Member of WWM-team