Neddus Stroke kommt aus Frankreich und basiert auf Hidden Stroke 2
Antworten
Crossfire42
Schütze
Schütze

Hilfe bei Neddus Editor

Beitrag von Crossfire42 »

Hallo,

bin gerade dabei meine neue Map zu Scripten allerdings kann ich bei den Scriptbefehlen keine Gruppe eintrage es erscheint immer wieder Gruppe A0.
Hat einer ne Idee???

Besten Dank im voraus.
Bloup
Schütze
Schütze

Re: Hilfe bei Neddus Editor

Beitrag von Bloup »

Hello Crossfire42, ,do you script a solo map or one multi ? I don't undestand well your difficulty. Normaly you can affect a group to renforcement in the script (A0, A1,...). The new units will take the zone and the behavior that you nhave declared initially at the beginning of the mission for the units witch are already on the map. Il the same renforcement arrive repeatedly times, perhaps have youn forget the "turn off this trigger" instruction. Can you specify ? I wich that you post you map when it will be finished.
Bloup
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Bloup »

For mappers. I give the script to give amunitions along a game.

First open the "reinforcement" and put only a unit "Ammunition".

Then put on the map (where you want) a red flag ("A" for exemple) and a necessary a blue flag.

Then open the scripts edit :

Script n° 1
Condition : "value of cell c_1 il less than Number 30"
Action : "c_1 Increase by Number 1"

Script n° 2
Condition : "Value of cell c_1 is more then number 28"
Action : "send to player "Neutral" reinforcement of type "ammunition" via flag "A" to location 0 with delay "00:00:00"
In the same Action : "let Cell "c_1" contain "number 0".

Every minute approximately (1 = 2.5 seconds) the IA will give a coffer of ammunition for player.

Try it ! If you are intersted I'll give you some others scripts.
Bloup
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Bloup »

Sorry Crossfire42, I have understood the problem. You must try to find version "mapeditor V3.07 eng" built by Wilcat. The problem with groups in the scripts disappear. I have do my maps with the french editor and i don't see this problem with the "V3.04 eng" version of mapeditor.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Neddus Stroke“