Neddus Mod

Neddus Stroke kommt aus Frankreich und basiert auf Hidden Stroke 2
Antworten
Ingwio
*S-S-M* - Chef
*S-S-M* - Chef
Neddus Mod

Beitrag von Ingwio »

Den Neddus Mod stelle ich im Laufe des Abends ein.
Geschichte ist die Lüge, auf die man sich geeinigt hat.
Napoleon I. Bonaparte

Webmaster von:
Bild
Bild
Ingwio
*S-S-M* - Chef
*S-S-M* - Chef
Re: Neddus Mod

Beitrag von Ingwio »

Im Original Download gibt es ein Problem durch einen Virus / Trojaner der beim entpacken von Avira direkt erkannt wurde. Bei dieser Datei handelt es sich um die französische Übersetzung des Editors, die ich daraufhin entfernt habe. Der englische Editor ist aber weiterhin funktionstüchtig.

Also derzeit den Neddus Mod nur von SSM runterladen. Bloup der Ersteller des Mods habe ich diesbezüglich schon angeschrieben.
Geschichte ist die Lüge, auf die man sich geeinigt hat.
Napoleon I. Bonaparte

Webmaster von:
Bild
Bild
Bloup
Schütze
Schütze

Re: Neddus Mod

Beitrag von Bloup »

I post the SP maps of Neddus in english, because it is the universal language, i hope that you will have pleasure to play them. The scripts are build for experienced players, only reflexion and strategy can make you win. Don't make massive rush, take time to recongnition (reco planes, officers's binoculars, paratroopers behind front line, ...) before engaging your mass units. If you have doubt, use bombers and artillery on suspects sectors (don't disembark on beach from ship if the sector is not very sure). Always explore, secure and defend the new positions that you conquer. If you do all that, you will win against IA ... Perhaps ... Don't be frustated, i spent somotimes few days to test the script that i wrote myself (in normal difficulty). I try to give some "liberty" to IA.

For exemple : remenber that you can repair ennemy airfieds, you can capture your (exterior) airplanes and land them on airfied that you have conquered : Press "alt" on keyboard, capture plane in flight with mouse, click on the airfied landing zone. Then you will have unlimited flights ;).
Antworten

Zurück zu „Neddus Stroke“