SS RW Standalone Mod.

Moderator: combo

Antworten
Madmax223
Feldwebel
Feldwebel

Stonne 1940

Beitrag von Madmax223 »

Due to personal and job related issues, I've been away for quite a while. For now, the situation has calmed down, so I started some new projects, besides CRETE.

STONNE 1940:

The map will feature the following fights after the crossing of the MAAS near SEDAN and the french counterattacks to destroy the german bridgehead.
In the center will be the small village of Stonne, with its surroundings, fighting will mostly be in Stonne, while capturing/defending it. For now I'm not sure, which side'll be playable.

The battle for the Stonne hights became famous among the germans as "hell of Stonne" , the village was captured/recaptured 17! times over the course of 3 days.
STONNE.jpg
STONNE.jpg (420.81 KiB) 6516 mal betrachtet
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Re: Stonne 1940

Beitrag von nevux »

Welcome back. Hope you're doing better.

Cool stuff. Good to see the heart of Sudden strike is still beating firmly.

gr
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Re: Stonne 1940

Beitrag von combo »

Hello!
Madmax223 hat geschrieben:STONNE 1940:
The map will feature the following fights after the crossing of the MAAS near SEDAN and the french counterattacks to destroy the german bridgehead.
In the center will be the small village of Stonne, with its surroundings, fighting will mostly be in Stonne, while capturing/defending it. For now I'm not sure, which side'll be playable.
The battle for the Stonne hights became famous among the germans as "hell of Stonne" , the village was captured/recaptured 17! times over the course of 3 days.
Very beatiful map! ;) Good luck!
May be you do 2 missions - for both sides? :)
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „World at War Mod“