SS RW Standalone Mod.

Moderator: combo

tom
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
Suggestions for units/changes

Beitrag von tom »

Hi.

I suggest to add a larger transport vessel. The existing ship is too small.
1.jpg
1.jpg (133.29 KiB) 11296 mal betrachtet
The support boats are almost the same size as the transport.

Japanese army and navy used merchant ships to carry this kind of boats together with the same sized landing craft and troops into the landing zone. It looks a litte bit weird unloading these boats from such a small vessel.

Yours

tom :wink:
Krieg ist die Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln. Es erhebt sich nur die Frage, ob er immer nötig ist. Wehret den Anfängen!!!!!

Bild
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Re: Suggestions for units/changes

Beitrag von nevux »

Wehrmacht/Waffen SS/Fallschirmjaeger of the same type have identical skins. Are there any plans to introduce branch-specific uniforms? Standard Feldgrau for Wehrmacht, Flecktarn pattern camouflage for Waffen SS and Smock for Fallschirmjaeger.
tom

Beitrag von tom »

Hi.

Type 95 Ha-Go with "Manchurian Suspension"
Bild

Yours

Krieg ist die Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln. Es erhebt sich nur die Frage, ob er immer nötig ist. Wehret den Anfängen!!!!!

Bild
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

military18
tom hat geschrieben:I suggest to add a larger transport vessel. The existing ship is too small.
Japanese army and navy used merchant ships to carry this kind of boats together with the same sized landing craft and troops into the landing zone. It looks a litte bit weird unloading these boats from such a small vessel.
No problem, man. :D Which ship from PWM you need and i add it to WWM. :wink:
tom hat geschrieben:The support boats are almost the same size as the transport.
Unfortunately, no other graphics. :( You can tell from what mod i can take another? :?:
nevux hat geschrieben:Wehrmacht/Waffen SS/Fallschirmjaeger of the same type have identical skins. Are there any plans to introduce branch-specific uniforms? Standard Feldgrau for Wehrmacht, Flecktarn pattern camouflage for Waffen SS and Smock for Fallschirmjaeger.
Yes, I am planning to replace the graphics of Waffen SS soldiers to camouflage. But unfortunately, not all soldiers will get new graphics - in mods a limited number of it. :(
Do you know where i can get Smock for Fallschirmjaeger? :?:
tom hat geschrieben:Type 95 Ha-Go with "Manchurian Suspension"
Sorry, but now we have a generalized version of the tank, without specifying the type of suspension. Suspension does not affect the performance of the unit in the game. And it is not clear how many of these tanks was made. Make a new model no one. And taking from other mods - are too different. Therefore forced to reject the proposal. :?
Member of WWM-team

Bild
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

Yes, I am planning to replace the graphics of Waffen SS soldiers to camouflage. But unfortunately, not all soldiers will get new graphics - in mods a limited number of it. :(
Do you know where i can get Smock for Fallschirmjaeger? :?:
RWM has excellent skins for Fallschirmjaeger.
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

nevux hat geschrieben:RWM has excellent skins for Fallschirmjaeger.
This skins i want to give Waffen SS. :D This graphics is well suited to them. :roll:
Member of WWM-team

Bild
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

Please contact GFM Sterna about waffen SS skins:

viewtopic.php?f=144&t=9928&p=82154&hili ... hop#p82154
tom

Beitrag von tom »

Hi
combo hat geschrieben:
tom hat geschrieben:Type 95 Ha-Go with "Manchurian Suspension"
Sorry, but now we have a generalized version of the tank, without specifying the type of suspension. Suspension does not affect the performance of the unit in the game. And it is not clear how many of these tanks was made. Make a new model no one. And taking from other mods - are too different. Therefore forced to reject the proposal. :?
Well, it wasn´t a special model but a conversion kit used by any tank unit servicing or doing exercises in Manchuria. But no Problem.

Regarding transport vessels:
PWM 2 has a transport and a landing ship and both would do it. The Sendai-class CL would also be nice. Liberation Mod also has nice transport vessels (and a different Daihatsu-model, too)

Regarding support vessels:
Thes are indeed a bit too large. PWM and Liberation Mod have other models. Maybe these fit better.

The AB-class can be made by replacing the frontal aa-gun of the air defence gunboat with a Type 97 57 mm tank gun.

Yours

Bild
hws85
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

Beitrag von hws85 »

Do you already have japanese tank-prototypes in this mod? The tanks on the picture I found in Hidden Stroke III. I wanted to create one or more fictional missions which has these tanks in serial production since long time ago, but I still not did it. I think the ordinary japanese tanks have too weak armour to compete with american tanks, but with the new units like that on the picture the tank battles could have more balance :wink:
Dateianhänge
Prototypes.jpg
Prototypes.jpg (265.42 KiB) 11258 mal betrachtet
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

-Jagdpanzer IV L/48
-p-38 Lightning

-Air to surface missles for Jabo aircraft? If I''m correct the airforce arsenal is limited to bombs and machineguns?
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

nevux hat geschrieben:Please contact GFM Sterna about waffen SS skins:
viewtopic.php?f=144&t=9928&p=82154&hili ... hop#p82154
Yes, I saw these skins. :wink: But do you believe that they can be in our mod earlier than pn RWM? I do not believe. :D But still ask about this RWM-team. :roll:
tom hat geschrieben:Well, it wasn´t a special model but a conversion kit used by any tank unit servicing or doing exercises in Manchuria. But no Problem.
Thank you, now I will know. military9
tom hat geschrieben:Regarding transport vessels:
PWM 2 has a transport and a landing ship and both would do it.
Okay, but they will be in common units, as well as tanker. :roll: Because look like ordinary cargo ship, which could be from any country. This will enhance their application. :roll: Japan flag I painted over. :mrgreen:
tom hat geschrieben:The Sendai-class CL would also be nice.
Ok
tom hat geschrieben:Liberation Mod also has nice transport vessels (and a different Daihatsu-model, too)
Ships in Liberation - this is something unimaginable. :D I mean size of large vessels. :mrgreen: They are too small compared with land units.
tom hat geschrieben:Regarding support vessels:
Thes are indeed a bit too large. PWM and Liberation Mod have other models. Maybe these fit better.
What do you mean by "support vessels"? :roll:
tom hat geschrieben:The AB-class can be made by replacing the frontal aa-gun of the air defence gunboat with a Type 97 57 mm tank gun.
I'll try to do it. :idea:
hws85 hat geschrieben:Do you already have japanese tank-prototypes in this mod?
No, we haven't prototypes and not used in WW2 weapons. :!: :aaa2
nevux hat geschrieben:-Jagdpanzer IV L/48
-p-38 Lightning
I have a graphics. Add in the future. :wink: As required mapmakers. :roll:
nevux hat geschrieben:-Air to surface missles for Jabo aircraft? If I''m correct the airforce arsenal is limited to bombs and machineguns?
Now rockets have only Il-2. military4 In future i planed add rockets some other aircrafts. As required mapmakers. :roll:
Member of WWM-team

Bild
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

Yes, I saw these skins. :wink: But do you believe that they can be in our mod earlier than pn RWM? I do not believe. :D But still ask about this RWM-team. :roll:
It's up to Sterna. I'm not sure if there will be another update for RWM so they may never see any use otherwise anyway. But you're right; the most decent thing to do is ask.
rodrigopx1
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von rodrigopx1 »

good day
I wonder if it's possible you include some effects in this mod
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

military18
rodrigopx1 hat geschrieben:good day
I wonder if it's possible you include some effects in this mod
What exactly are you suggesting? :?:
Member of WWM-team

Bild
rodrigopx1
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von rodrigopx1 »

one effect of the Mobile Artillery shot out a fireball, would add that white smoke with this fire effect?
Antworten

Zurück zu „World at War Mod“