Editor crashes

Real Warfare Mod 8.x auf Basis von Sudden Strike RW.
Antworten
unikum

Editor crashes

Beitrag von unikum »

Hi.

I have an issue with the map editor. Have had this issue in earlier versions of RWM too. The editor keeps crashing (does not respond) randomly when working on a mission - specifically when placing units. I have tried to run all .exe's as administrator, but it has not helped. Is this a known issue and are there any fixes?

Vielen dank!
Tijn
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Re: Editor crashes

Beitrag von Tijn »

Hello Unikum,

First of all: very nice to see there are still (new?) people building maps for RWM.

Second: I believe the crash you describe happens in particular with Wildcat's version of the map editor. The original SSRW editor does not have these issues. Only disadvantage with the original is that the scheme select box is too short, so you can't always tell what scheme is selected.

In any case, try the original editor (edit3.exe) and see if that does the trick.

Good luck!

unikum hat geschrieben:Hi.

I have an issue with the map editor. Have had this issue in earlier versions of RWM too. The editor keeps crashing (does not respond) randomly when working on a mission - specifically when placing units. I have tried to run all .exe's as administrator, but it has not helped. Is this a known issue and are there any fixes?

Vielen dank!
Antworten

Zurück zu „RWM 8.0 für SSRW“