New versions of old maps !

Lasst hier eure Maps von der Community testen.
Antworten
fez
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

New versions of old maps !

Beitrag von fez »

Hello !

Rasputin here with good news for those nostalgic of old maps !

I come here to bring you new versions of great maps of the past, all for RWM

So let´s begin:

Raspusisch (kaukasisch) frontlinie

Bild

details: 1 versus 1. The rock sections are gone and now there are trees and water :o)

both water sections are accesible by boat and there are water zeppelins mostly for fun :o)

airstrip added each side

1 gun boat near middle of south water section

*All missions for maps posted here include italian nation (Other) and french (USA)

the italians will have some german tanks and/or guns for ballance, but all crew will be italian. The french will have some american units for the same reason, operated by french infantry :o)

Raspreewald (Spreewald)

Bild

details: 2 versus 2. The look is very different, the hills are very subtle but I will probably work on that in the future. This new mission does not include abandoned units other than 1 bomber and 1 transport plane each airport and a few guns.

Raspiya (chehiya)

Bild

details: 2 versus 2. Not as modified as kaukasisch, but a lot of changes nevertheless. Changes include bunkers added each island, boats, 1 emergency airstrip each side and 1 medium range "arty" with limited ammo. Paratroops will be allowed from capture of start zeppelins. * Humor in this map due to hard work *

Broken Rasp (rest)

Bild

details: 3 versus 3. Not many modifications other than dreadful corrections from different version *sigh*. Center zeppelins will activate paratroopers, side group and corner group will call ground units :o)

I have known sudden strike 2 for a long time, and I am happy to (after so long) finally make a contribution like this (very well done in my opinion :o)).

The 4 maps uploaded here say "beta", as I still would like some more testing before calling them "final versions"

greetings from Rasputin and hope that many enjoy :o)

* big thanks to "Bravo-Rexx" for answering many... many technical questions *
Dateianhänge
MPLAY_RWM8.0.zip
(574.98 KiB) 351-mal heruntergeladen
fez
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Re: New versions of old maps !

Beitrag von fez »

Attached updates of betas.

Changes: Raspreewald´s hills now very evident / blocked

* interval of all re-enforcements reduced by 1 minute *

* change in rewards for zeppelins, slightly stronger units for harder groups *

ballance has been slightly changed: germans and italians will have jagdpanther with king tiger and GB will have 1 more pershing
Dateianhänge
MPLAY_RWM8.0(2).zip
(575.22 KiB) 334-mal heruntergeladen
fez
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Re: New versions of old maps !

Beitrag von fez »

updates attached

*** improved ballance ***

Raspreewald all hills now improved (looks great ^^)

Broken rasp now has a small airport for each team :o)

Raspiya: now each team will have an empty bomber + 1 for player for island capture

* surprises *

and a lot of fun...

I have added 4 player capacity for raspusisch, but still recommend it for 1 versus 1*

Enjoy :o)
Dateianhänge
newbetas.zip
(568.95 KiB) 361-mal heruntergeladen
Antworten

Zurück zu „Map-Testbereich / Map-Test-Area (alle Versionen)“