Liberation 2.75 BT7 maybe final

Chinese Standalone Mod für Sudden Strike Resource War.
Rafshan
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Re: Liberation 2.75 BT7 maybe final

Beitrag von Rafshan »

Why is that ridiculous? The most reliable units! A camel in the desert, tropical helmets on their heads from the Italians fighting in North Africa.
   Or funny about the capture of the British? Well, the Germans lost the war as the Russian and the British drove the Germans from North Africa and the British landed in Normandy! And Hitler would have defeated Britain would have to be completely and landed his troops in Britain! And then I had to beat the Americans to sink their ships and to seize the United States. The Japanese have just started to smash as the United States and Hitler would be connected to beat the United States. And why was touched Russia, because the Germans at Stalingrad drove as Russian for his hard fought piece of land! And why the Germans could not hold Berlin and Budapest (Hungary)? :?
Modding sudden strike forever
kp1234

Beitrag von kp1234 »

@Rafshan Where can I download the Romanian mod?
Marlboro
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von Marlboro »

Dear Rafshan,

Congratulations on you mod!
The only reason i visit this page is because i am interested on the progress of Liberation mod and i am looking for pictures from the developers of what their update with look like. Instead i'm seeing pictures of you mod, pls try and make a separate topic where you can post your updates.
Thank you and good luck!
djn_dl

Beitrag von djn_dl »

We chinese players have been waiting SSL beta7 for almost 2 years... military13
Rafshan
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Rafshan »

I have been waiting SSL beta7 too. :evil: Very interesting what it be (which units) in version beta 7 of Chinese mod! military10
Because i like chenese mod very much and so I decided to compete in quality and variety of rare species of ground vehicles and aircraft. (Sorry for my bad english, I'm bad in high school and college!)
And the truth when it is finally released version 7? Probably at the end of this year? And will there be foot soldiers in the new schedule? Here's a rider on a horse to the example of this mod is very cool! He was cool ride and animation in a standing position cool! Suppose further that done more than any soldiers in the new chart with cool animations! :dance2
chrusti
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von chrusti »

这个是中国人做的?很好呵呵!
rodrigopx1
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von rodrigopx1 »

when this mod will be ready for download
the liberation mod 2.75 beta 6 does not open maps of HS2 and HS3 try to correct this error ok if you have fixed this in the 2.75 beta 6 mod gives me the file please
Rafshan
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Rafshan »

I wait Liberation mod 2.75 beta 7 to download too. I very interesting which kind models what it be in version beta 7. military12 military4
Lake
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von Lake »

Hi, is it date of released this mod?
and what i must do, i download Liberation BT 6, but many words in editor or game is only "circle" or "square", where is problem with translation language?pls help
thx
Lake
Lake
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von Lake »

And in this mode very missing the aircrafts for france and italian ( very good is in the RWG2.99), and many other aircrafts for GB, USA, GE and RUS..that i mean big bombers( with bombing more than one bom for strike) and more fighters.
rodrigopx1
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von rodrigopx1 »

hi all

I wonder if it is possible to make the maps larger than 512x512 for example leaves the map in size 1024x1024
PanzerBrasil

Beitrag von PanzerBrasil »

WHERE IS THE LINK FOR DOWNLOAD???????????????????????????????? military16
djn_dl

Beitrag von djn_dl »

Chinese players are now guessing whether ssl bt7 will be launched over the Spring Festival,china's most important festival.I hear that the chief author of ssl is making preparations for his exam to be a postgraduate.You know the consequence must be the postponement of SSL bt7.I think the most important thing for non-chinese players is a translation of SSL maps,and I'm seeking for some requirements from you to persuade Chinese mappers to add some English explanation for a map,even if it is in a pidgin English.More patience for SSL BETA7 everyone!
Antworten

Zurück zu „Liberation Mod (SS RW)“