a suggestion that seems to be more sophisticated......

Chinese Standalone Mod für Sudden Strike Resource War.
Antworten
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

a suggestion that seems to be more sophisticated......

Beitrag von sunjin »

As you know, Amercian soldiers speak American English and British soldiers speak British English. So there are two different accents. However, this will not be easily acknowledged by our Chinese modders. So it's common to find that Americans speak B.E. and British speak A.E. in SSL. LOL!for example: Yes,sir. At your order.
My major is English, and I can tell the difference. This suggestion is very personal. You can ignore it of course! Thx!

I left for my uni for an exam and got home the day before yesterday.
Long time no see!

Josh Sun
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Re: a suggestion that seems to be more sophisticated......

Beitrag von Boli »

Hello Sunjin,

the modders can use the words of Sudden Strike Forever. There you can find good differences between american english and (Oxford) English. I like them because in this time the game producers looked much more for details like in the later Sust II. :)
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

Boli hat geschrieben:Hello Sunjin,

the modders can use the words of Sudden Strike Forever. There you can find good differences between american english and (Oxford) English. I like them because in this time the game producers looked much more for details like in the later Sust II. :)
Hi Boli,

Yeah! That's what I'm talking about. I've played Sudden Strike Forever for 7 years. Soldiers speak very typical English in Sudden Strike 1.21. God save the queen!lol!I like their sense of humor and bravery.
Fäby
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von Fäby »

Hello Sunjin,

and if you talking about the different voice sound for the english and us soldiers, the france army need voice sound, the modders can take the france sound from sust forever, too or from other mod`s where the france army has sound. please please ;-)
Packard
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Packard »

And in PWM there are australian soldiers, they have another english, too. Then there would be canadian and many others. Even in such a small country like germany there are big differences. A bavarian and a berliner can have serious problems to understand each other. But it seems such level of detail will be left for further versions.
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

Packard hat geschrieben:And in PWM there are australian soldiers, they have another english, too. Then there would be canadian and many others. Even in such a small country like germany there are big differences. A bavarian and a berliner can have serious problems to understand each other. But it seems such level of detail will be left for .
G'day! Mate!
I'd like to see more Australians in further versions for example fighting in Kokoda.

Cheers!
Packard
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Packard »

In Open Strike there will be unlimited number of nations possible!
Antworten

Zurück zu „Liberation Mod (SS RW)“