time for the SSL BETA6 maps' download!

Chinese Standalone Mod für Sudden Strike Resource War.
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Re: time for the SSL BETA6 maps' download!

Beitrag von Boli »

Thanks Sunjin,

I guess it would be the best idea to go in contact with the administrators of Sudden-Strike-Maps.de to please them making the offer that ALL Missions (specially Singlemissions) should have english language in common as the second language just to make it nealry 100% sure that all players understand the targets and orders in the missions.
Because you know the work of learning chinese just to understand the missions is simply not in view of the international players community. But that is it what the makers of the mod should understand. In my eyes it is the best mod ever made because well balanced in the gameplay.
I also play the mission "second strike" where I begin in the north of the map at an entrance of a village. I should take the village and the trenches. The script worked well even when I understood nothing real. So I have the Village I helped allies in the south west holding their position and I was holding the position in a town south-east on the map. The enemy activities felt down and I am not sure but normally after the attacks there needed to be new orders or I got them and of course couldn`t understand them. So now I have three positions on the map and I could begin destroying the rest of the enemy positions but I do not know is it right for now or would I even get some more reinforcements after doing the right things. So it would be very helpfull for all making new maps and missions with included english language.
Thanks for your help. I hope you don`t need to do all that alone. I think it would be super even to ask the chinese Sudden Strikers on their homepage for making the missions always bilingual.

Bye Boli :)
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

I would like to control the fighters and bombers in the air
Sometimes the enemy might attack my air supply(ammo , material,oil) when I try to block the place where they come out.
I would like to see more sea battle and the battleships can turn.
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

Map 3 Karkov 1943
Mapper:╬Guderian (MAP GURU)
Nation:GERMANY
Dimension:256
Target:
Take the city.
preview:
Karkov 1943.jpg
Karkov 1943.jpg (118.67 KiB) 14721 mal betrachtet
10082419052d218c416c84b5cd.rar
(388.26 KiB) 1329-mal heruntergeladen
Map 4 [SSL] Letzte Offensive
Mapper:╬Guderian (MAP GURU)
Nation:Germany
Dimension:384
Target:
This is the enhanced version of Panzer battle in snwfield. Mapper adds Maus ,E100,and airfield.
preview:
panzer1.jpg
panzer1.jpg (136.65 KiB) 14721 mal betrachtet
panzer3.jpg
panzer3.jpg (124.99 KiB) 14721 mal betrachtet
panzer2.jpg
panzer2.jpg (151.6 KiB) 14721 mal betrachtet
10082214582ce94ef3ceea129c.rar
(585.94 KiB) 1313-mal heruntergeladen
10082214599c3ccef0b73209bb.rar
(457.41 KiB) 1180-mal heruntergeladen
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Boli »

sunjin hat geschrieben:I would like to control the fighters and bombers in the air
Sometimes the enemy might attack my air supply(ammo , material,oil) when I try to block the place where they come out.
Hi Sunjin,
this wishes are so old like the game itself. But this would mean to change whole things in the game and not stop in modifying it.
Can you tell me when the chinese players and administrators of the sudden homepage has an answer because of the language problem? Is there even an english section in the homepage where I could talk to them myself too? And how is the adress? But I think I can only write and answer after registering me, but when it is again only in chinese I have the same problem again. :?

Boli :wink:
Packard
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Packard »

I would like to control the fighters and bombers in the air
Try catch them with <alt> and mouserectangle around the plane. You can catch planes of your own nation.

And you could write all ideas and suggestions for improving the game to the Open Strike forum.
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

Boli hat geschrieben:
sunjin hat geschrieben:I would like to control the fighters and bombers in the air
Hi Sunjin,
this wishes are so old like the game itself. But this would mean to change whole things in the game and not stop in modifying it.
Can you tell me when the chinese players and administrators of the sudden homepage has an answer because of the language problem? Is there even an english section in the homepage where I could talk to them myself too? And how is the adress? But I think I can only write and answer after registering me, but when it is again only in chinese I have the same problem again. :?

Boli :wink:
Hey bro. The SSL mod has no homepage. It only has its sections in at least two Chinese sudden-strike game websites:1,http://www.sudden-strike.cn/bbs-chn/index.php 2, http://aprm.uueasy.com/thread.php?fid-9.html. In those sections, ppl give their suggestions,mappers upload their maps. However, it's all Chinese!!! No foreigners can understand the language!what a shame huh?
As far as I know, few mappers and modders in China know English well.
The guy named Oslo(奥斯陆)in our forum is one of the modders. You can pm him! And the map guru: Guderian's email is gcpanzer@yeah.net

Regards!

Josh Sun
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

Marlboro hat geschrieben:Yeah, i would like the Adler Operation map script also. map and mission are very cool!
Check it out!
map.048.rar
(587.75 KiB) 931-mal heruntergeladen
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

thom1313 hat geschrieben:Please Send all Map scripts of Liberation 6
you are talking mission impossible dude!!!
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

Boli hat geschrieben:Hi,

can anybody help me with the Karkov 42 Mission?
I have already stopped the enemy attacks and taken back the position line southwest of the airbase in the west and southeast of the town. I got one reinforcement in the beginning and one later from the direction of the airbase. But I am waiting for the reinforcement in the south. So what must I do to get it?

Hi Sunjin,

Could you please ask the modders to translate the briefings leastwise for the campaigns and missions they delivered with the mod?

Thanks Boli :aaa6
Karkov 42 mission: hold the Karkov city at all cost till the arrival of Gen. von Kleist panzer group reinforcement. Then encircle the Timoshenko south-west front army. When finish it, cross the Dnieper river and reach the bend area of Don river.
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Boli »

Hi Sunjin,

thanks for the help. You know I only get always very sceptic when there is no further order what step next (I do not like to fight against an total passive enemy only because I forgot to do some orders that the script is sleeping), even the same with the german side Mission second strike. Could you help me with that mission too??
But be carefull, you have absolutely no air support but also the enemy is without airforce eccept only one Bomber that destroys a bridge. A bit strange to me because one time the airforce always put the hands in (eccept the last one or two months of war 1945). So the problem is that you are often under supressing artillery fire of the enemy and you have no chance to clear the situation or even having time during battle to "hear" into the firing position of the enemy artillery so I destroyed it by covering it up even because the enemy attacks are mostly so massive that also without artillery fire it is not so easy holding the positions.
By the way. The third last mission of the german campaign where I had to conquer a town I finished with victory after repelling all enemies out of it. But I took my time before I was going to my big raid because the town is in the middle of the map and I was scared of flank and encircle attacks. So I kept some flank troops but luckily I did not need them.

Ok now I will write Guderian a mail. I was looking at the Sudden Strike side of them but you are right the most links I saw I was clicking them on suspicion but did not come forward. So with it I hope they will update the missions and campaigns (the campaigns maybe in the next Liberation version). Even when they do not open a english corner, they should know that they can download their maps too on sudden-strike-maps.de . I was reading that it is working again!!.

So bye for now Sunjin

Boli military12
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

If you send Guderian a mail, you can copy one for me in case he doesn't know English. Then I'll translate it for both of you.
My email address: jh_sj888@hotmail.com
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Boli »

Thats a good idea and really important that you say it. Because we would not understand each other. And I guess even when he would answer me the chinese letters would not be shown as that but like unidentificational signs. Good that I waited. I will write you tomorrow.

Boli military18
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

Boli hat geschrieben:Thanks Sunjin,

I guess it would be the best idea to go in contact with the administrators of Sudden-Strike-Maps.de to please them making the offer that ALL Missions (specially Singlemissions) should have english language in common as the second language just to make it nealry 100% sure that all players understand the targets and orders in the missions.
Because you know the work of learning chinese just to understand the missions is simply not in view of the international players community. But that is it what the makers of the mod should understand. In my eyes it is the best mod ever made because well balanced in the gameplay.
I also play the mission "second strike" where I begin in the north of the map at an entrance of a village. I should take the village and the trenches. The script worked well even when I understood nothing real. So I have the Village I helped allies in the south west holding their position and I was holding the position in a town south-east on the map. The enemy activities felt down and I am not sure but normally after the attacks there needed to be new orders or I got them and of course couldn`t understand them. So now I have three positions on the map and I could begin destroying the rest of the enemy positions but I do not know is it right for now or would I even get some more reinforcements after doing the right things. So it would be very helpfull for all making new maps and missions with included english language.
Thanks for your help. I hope you don`t need to do all that alone. I think it would be super even to ask the chinese Sudden Strikers on their homepage for making the missions always bilingual.

Bye Boli :)
I've quick-played second strike with cheat code! I've only got three messages as far as I can remember. 1 this is the spreaded 10th panzer division. 2 take this posisiton. 3 keep the bridge safe(north-west,you need it to retreat.)
PS: enemy's reinforcement came at 1,2,4,5,7 o'clock!lol!
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Boli »

Hi Sunjin,

did not come any message in the north-west where you have standing allies? There alone came about 2 messages. And in the south-east where the town is with the trenches around arrives also after I guess the enemy attacks on your first trench position in the northern town. After that message infantry and 2 AT-guns and one gaz-supplytruck and a repair supply truck arrives. You should hold the positions but without reinforcements from your main group in the north you will loose them for sure. So that messages you told me are the first 3 one and the first 2 I understood even without knowing chinese but the later messages at the places I told you are more important I guess. Did a bomber destroy the bridge during you played the mission?

Boli
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

Boli hat geschrieben:Hi Sunjin,

did not come any message in the north-west where you have standing allies? There alone came about 2 messages. And in the south-east where the town is with the trenches around arrives also after I guess the enemy attacks on your first trench position in the northern town. After that message infantry and 2 AT-guns and one gaz-supplytruck and a repair supply truck arrives. You should hold the positions but without reinforcements from your main group in the north you will loose them for sure. So that messages you told me are the first 3 one and the first 2 I understood even without knowing chinese but the later messages at the places I told you are more important I guess. Did a bomber destroy the bridge during you played the mission?

Boli
I'm sure that I've got only three messages, and no bomber lay a shit.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Liberation Mod (SS RW)“