Highlight: 2.75 beta6 released!

Chinese Standalone Mod für Sudden Strike Resource War.
Antworten
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: Highlight: 2.75 beta6 released!

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Do you know the battles and the history?

They were important prototypes. But these prototypes are important in some battles. I make a real mod, but for the realism the Flammpanzerwagen I is important in Tobruk 1941.

I know, these field modifications were eyperimental vehicles, but they are very good and historical units.

And I said it: if someone use camouflaged Sd.Kfz 251 in 1941, we can use F-22 raptor plane in 1941 too. military10

And when a Kettenkrad can tow a 8,8 cm FlaK 36 AA-gun, we can use Tortoise heavy breakthrough tank too. :D

Look at these pictures! I made the editor to ignorant mappers whose did not know the small parts of the history:

The first picture you can see the informations of the Bedford QLB truck. I hope nobody will use this truck to transport fuelbarrels or tow 2 pdr AT-guns.

The second picture you can see an experimental vehicle which was important in Tobruk in 1941. I wrote to the editor all important things.
Dateianhänge
bedford.JPG
bedford.JPG (85.23 KiB) 10791 mal betrachtet
flammpanzer I.JPG
flammpanzer I.JPG (79.62 KiB) 10791 mal betrachtet
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Oh, and don't forget. WW2 was a WORLD WAR, in the small armies th prototypes and experimental vehicles (or vehicle which was in service in few numbers) ar important too, becouse the 100 7TP (all variants) is very big number in polish army, but the 100 pieces of T-28 model 1938 is a very small number in Red Army.

So I have to use the polish 7TP with 37 mm Bofors tank gun (maybe 35 produced, the another 70 pieces were two turretted MG variants), but I will not use T-28 mod.40 (12 pieces built) in the Red Army.

I can show you a picture too. This is the iranian TNHP (the first production series of LT vz.37 (later Panzerkampfwagen 38(t). The TNHP was an export vehicle which made for iranian export in 1935. Later the Czechoslovakian army factured it to the Czechoslovakian army)

Only 40-45 Pieces of TNHP tanks were in service in Iran, but this number is a very big number in the Iranian Army.

When you make a MP game in Iran 1941, you have to use only 10-12 pieces of these tanks.

So... You can say that is it only "prototype" or not important unit, but note it: IT WAS THE BACKBONE OF THE IRANIAN ARMY IN 1940, AND IT SERVED AS STANDARD MEDIUM TANK. (Like the Panzer IV in Germany. :D) I have to usd these exprimental vehicles becouse the history is important.
Dateianhänge
TNHP.JPG
TNHP.JPG (71.17 KiB) 10790 mal betrachtet
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Sorry for my OFF again, but I have to teach some armchairgenerals. :D
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Packard hat geschrieben:
And it would not be interesting all the time. How many times the soldiers had to wait, make exercises or fight against nature for months. And then maybe they have a fight with no chance. I dont want to play such a game... military16
There are lot of important and exciting thing, but you have to make lot of scripts in a Single Player map.

For example you can decrease the moral of the units after hours.

"set new attribute for units" scripts.

You can set the HP of the units. For example in the jungle there are lot of epidemics. I made PWM maps where they were poisoning snakes, epidemic, traps.

In th ehungarian campaign in the AXPRM 1.0 for example some of the hungarian hussars dying becouse the horse sliding on ice and the horse falling to the soldier. And the hussar is dying under the horse. :(
And for example in winter the hussar can not galopping on the cube-stones streets becouse the horse is sliding on it to. :( That's true. These small thing are interesting and important thing t increase the real ww2 feeling and the reality.
Zuletzt geändert von HunButyok am 09.09.2010, 18:17, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
-Barbarossa-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

Butyok,
do me a favour and stop using RWM as your example of showing hopless players what YOU think is important for a approach to achieve a most realistic mod in consideration of the SuSt engine-limits.
I daubt RWM deserves this! And I dont want to join this endless discussion.

-Barbarossa-
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi! Sorry Barbarossa, RWM is very good, I am only show mapper-bugs to the "antivanilla" patrol FRWW2F.

You know that FRWW2F always angry for the prototypes and I shown him some problems, which porblem not depend on Mods and Games, this problems are depending on mappers. I hope you understand. :oops:
Bild
Denis_48
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von Denis_48 »

Oh, here he is, Shadock my dear old friend military16 now renamed "FRWW2F" :mrgreen:

Yup, we know, he can be very boring. Always the same sentences about "no prototypes", "ww2 feeling of realism", "nappie gamers".... That's why we banned him :mrgreen:

Just calm down Butyok, and don't feed the troll :wink:
Die Französische Seite & Board für Sudden Strike, Hidden Stroke und World of Tanks
Bild
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Sorry my friend, but what does it mean "don't feed the troll"?

Don't feed (do not give food) the troll (= monster)? It's a french phrase or british phrase? I have chickens, dog and an old cat. I haven't got a troll. :D
Bild
Denis_48
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von Denis_48 »

The answer :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Here is the explanation military18
Die Französische Seite & Board für Sudden Strike, Hidden Stroke und World of Tanks
Bild
Bild
-Barbarossa-

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

HunButyok hat geschrieben:Hi! Sorry Barbarossa, RWM is very good, I am only show mapper-bugs to the "antivanilla" patrol FRWW2F.

You know that FRWW2F always angry for the prototypes and I shown him some problems, which porblem not depend on Mods and Games, this problems are depending on mappers. I hope you understand. :oops:
Yups, no problem, just make more clear what you mean: That the mappers have the task to make maps which try to be "historical" correct in view of the games-limits...the mods can only set a basis - thats all.
Keep up your great work,

Regards
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

@ Barbarossa:

Yes, yes, that's what I mean! Sorry, my english is not correct, but yes, and diificult to understand what I wrote. That's true.

The mod is the palette and the mappers choose the colors. :D..and sometimes the sky is green and the grass is blue. (prototypes or incorrect units like M5 in 1942.)
Bild
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

Ho! Denis48, a fan to "Doroty club" (celebrated children's TV show in France) come here :lol:

Exist the babies-trolls which want more science-fiction in WW2 game or mods and adult trolls which want more realism...
All its defects! Personally I prefer (and by far) mine. :aaa2
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

If you want to play in real battles, play with us with our Beta version. We are waiting for you. :D
Bild
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

yes I will come back play a day with you with pleasure, but at the moment I have not a lot time for play...
But as I already say, I dont want play specially "real battles", but in play in sensation, feeling, to participate a minimum at a small WW2 battle.

I specify always that, because the little boys are always here for say always and always "...the real battle is impossible in video game..." and bla-bla-bla...
So for them (and them fantastic logical military10 ) exist only "real battle" or "prototypes and rare units", not the middle, not the sensation, feeling... :lol:
In my country, it's called demagoguery.
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

In my opinion you will see what does it mean: Tobruk 1941

You will feel the smell of the burning flesh, you will hear the crushing roar of artillery pieces, the humling of the engines.

:aaa7

Everything is possible in game, but you have to use your fantasy and you must to fly on the wings of history! :mrgreen:
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „Liberation Mod (SS RW)“