Highlight: 2.75 beta6 released!

Chinese Standalone Mod für Sudden Strike Resource War.
Antworten
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Re: Highlight: 2.75 beta6 released!

Beitrag von sunjin »

Actually, most of ppl play Sudden Strike just for fun. They want the entertainment other than the real WW2 feel. So the modders and mappers can't meet everybody's taste. There's a balance inside. Nothing is 100% perfect. Thx again for those selfless modders and mappers, good job indeed!
Have some rest and keep working hard! military18
Packard
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Packard »

Yes, People have a different opinion how to play. Some like the houses and are more interested to have a fun game instead of a tank xy or yx. Others want only their opinion to be accepted. The idea of Sudden Strike is to have historical correct units, i agree. But words like "vanilla babies" shouldn`t be used here. military18
∈奥斯陆
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von ∈奥斯陆 »

6vs6 movie ,big campaign
Dateianhänge
record.rar
(411.96 KiB) 399-mal heruntergeladen
map.rar
(873.17 KiB) 433-mal heruntergeladen
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

Why?
Wonderful, the new units are great!!!
The world's best (beast) super heavyweights, Maus, E-100, T30, T28, hmm but there is no russian super heavyweight... add the IS-7 also pls!
and, JS3, T95, M19, Centurion, Centaur, T-43, T-44... and rare or out WW2 units...

Already real WW2 existant units... Elephant, Tiger, KT, Sturmtiger, JagdTiger, JS1, JS2, KV, KV2, SU-152, Pershing...
...are not already enough as big heavyweights? LOL!!

It's a problem to want always more, more, a big s_e_x, doctor?
Yes my little boy, but don't worry, growing up, you will have one big also, like daddy.

I can't wait for SSL StarWars release! LOL!!
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
Packard
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Packard »

@for...blabla

You quarrel around like a drunken Mickey Mouse. Please tell us which units, objects or parameters you want to be changed instead of useless nonsense.
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von sunjin »

As Oliver Twist said:"Please Sir, can I have some more?" . However, the modders are so tender-hearted and they won't whip your ass. lol ! just a joke mate ! military16
Marlboro
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von Marlboro »

Shaddock, the mod can have all the units in the world from American Civil War to the end of the Cold War, prototypes, fantasy units and so on but when you make a multi player or single player script you can use only the real historical ones from what time period you wish...
So please stop talking shit about Liberation Mod, you already expressed you opinion on rare\prototype units, we all know what you mean by "real ww2 feeling", now allow me to want more than real ww2 feeling, cause i would also like a "what if ww2 feeling" with alternate history missions, prototypes, rare units and more....
Cassius
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Cassius »

For Real WW2 feeling hat geschrieben:Why?
Wonderful, the new units are great!!!
The world's best (beast) super heavyweights, Maus, E-100, T30, T28, hmm but there is no russian super heavyweight... add the IS-7 also pls!
and, JS3, T95, M19, Centurion, Centaur, T-43, T-44... and rare or out WW2 units...

Already real WW2 existant units... Elephant, Tiger, KT, Sturmtiger, JagdTiger, JS1, JS2, KV, KV2, SU-152, Pershing...
...are not already enough as big heavyweights? LOL!!

It's a problem to want always more, more, a big s_e_x, doctor?
Yes my little boy, but don't worry, growing up, you will have one big also, like daddy.

I can't wait for SSL StarWars release! LOL!!
After all these years you never matured.
Remember, positive criticism is better than negative criticism.

Liberation Mod is a very good.
Would you like to see changes? Suggest to them.

When I surf your website, I read: "Play adult and mature way to WW2! Stop play
Vanilla/Arcade games & mixer-kids WW2 fronts/nations!".

Question: Are you behaving in an adult and mature manner?

Admin: offensiv agressiv picture deleted.
no more inadequate material and abusing pictures
-Barbarossa-
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

FRWW2F is a very good guy! I agree with him. But if someone likes the rare units and prototypes, let's go making maps with these units. ;)

The main problem in Sudden strike mods the towing capacity, the towing speed (you can not tow the wooden or metal wheeled guns with 70 km/h), the unit-numbers (for example 100 infantry + 30 tanks. :D), the shooting range of AT guns and the power of these guns, the range of field artillery, and the ignorant mappers whose put Tiger II B-s to a 1940 map, Bergepanzer 38(t) to the Stalingrad map, P40 tank to North Africa, or use late-war yellow german units in 1941. military6
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

""Play adult and mature way to WW2! Stop play
Vanilla/Arcade games & mixer-kids WW2 fronts/nations!".

:aaa6

Yes, but don't forget: WW2 was a WORLD WAR , not only USA vs Germany war or Germany vs. USSR war. I'm curious too, how many bugs are in these "Historical" and "Mature" maps.

I hope Liberation modders will develop the chinese army in their mod, and they will add more nations.

P.S.: All Sudden Strike game and the Sudden mods are Vanilla/Arcade games! Maybe RWM, PWM and AXPRM seem to real.

A Liberation mod bug: The painted red star was rare symbl in the soviet vehicles. Some high ranking commanders or guard units painted red stars to the vehicles. They had to ask licence to paint star to the tank or after a victorius battle the high ranking officers gave license to paint red star as "premium". ;)
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Sorry for my off, but i'm angry becouse FRWW2 feling said that "stop Vanilla arcade. I'm only laughing when an MP magi, like FRWW2F, said that "Vanilla-arcada and fantasy. I'm curious how many players know the infantry or tank tactics in different years. I will show you What is the Real Vanilla:

This is the Real Vanilla defense position. The allied forces never held their lines in real war in this way.
Dateianhänge
vanilla.JPG
vanilla.JPG (49.6 KiB) 10358 mal betrachtet
Zuletzt geändert von HunButyok am 06.09.2010, 07:33, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

The real defending position for example in 1941. The british infantry tanks brokn throught the neemy lines and they are waiting for a german attack. For example a german Medium tank and light tank platoon. (An early Panzerkeil :D)
Dateianhänge
notvanilla.JPG
notvanilla.JPG (194.77 KiB) 10358 mal betrachtet
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

The MK III Valentine II tanks are "heavy" tanks in this time.

After th battle (only 2 pdr tank guns), the british platoon lost only ONE Valentine II tank. (The 5 cm kwk 39 could penetrate the Valentine). The germans lost 9(!) tanks.

How about Vanilla my french friend?
Dateianhänge
notvanilla5.JPG
notvanilla5.JPG (165.57 KiB) 10358 mal betrachtet
Zuletzt geändert von HunButyok am 06.09.2010, 16:22, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

So... NOT THE PROTOTYPES are the "Vanilla" only the players and the historical facts.
Bild
Packard
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Packard »

So... NOT THE PROTOTYPES are the "Vanilla" only the players and the historical facts.
Exactly.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Liberation Mod (SS RW)“