Courland pocket 128x128

Lasst hier eure RWM Maps von der Community testen !
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Courland pocket 128x128

Beitrag von nevux »

Final version available for download

Bild
Dateianhänge
Courland Bridgehead SSRW 8.0.rar
(178.2 KiB) 602-mal heruntergeladen
Zuletzt geändert von nevux am 27.08.2012, 11:50, insgesamt 11-mal geändert.
kopfabhassan
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant
Re: Courland pocket 128x128

Beitrag von kopfabhassan »

Hehe i try the map but i cant win played 44min then i lose.
Zitate:

1.oder mit das Programm 2.ich komm nicht wieter Merdè 3.ich bekomme das nicht zum leufen (Final) 4.und wer bis du den für einer
auch so einer wie Lamafarmer wen ja da gut nacht Deutschland 5.Aber keiner war mal in einen La Guerre 6.Ich kaufe das nicht für 49,95 ,für ein 10 ja 7.ich mach kein kampf mit die ok8.Dein Deutsch ist ok 9.nicht den scheiss Forever der ist Mühl , Merdè HS2 ist genau richtig und besser als RWM 10.Schlauchboote wahrum nicht toole idee Danke11.@ kopf ab
und das ist dein Oder für den Forumwechter
hws85
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

Beitrag von hws85 »

Well, I also had no success on my first attempt ... defeated after almost 25 Minutes :roll:
After losing the first position, it was no problem for the enemy to overrun the whole territory :wink:
But I tried without saving the game, I´m sure it´s possible to hold the line for longer time.
Maybe I win after a few retries ... and by the way, I like the design of the scenery :wink:
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

Don't worry.. its not because of you :) The arrival times of enemy waves seem to synchronize at some point, resulting in two waves arriving at the same time. The amount of tanks this produces is too much to handle. BETA 2 will be easier/winnable.
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

BETA 2!

I managed to stay alive for 60 mins...shortly before the arrival of the retreating troops. Unfortunately I had lost 1 of my Tiger II when retreating to the bridge after a failed attempt at recapturing the center position. The infantry storming the bridge was too much to handle.

gr
hws85
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

Beitrag von hws85 »

Over 70 Minutes now with the latest version ... in the last few minutes I had no more ammo left :wink:
But now I think it´s definitely winable, I was near the end, wasn´t I?

greetings
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

Hey Hws85,

Thanks for the reply.

The retreating troops are supposed to arrive -according to the timers- after 70 mins. When i last played it took over 140 mins (according to the statistics shown after termination of the mission) for the troops to actually show up. This may be due to an inconsistency between ingame time and actual playtime, resulting from gamespeed settings.
This means that for any gamespeed that results in ingame time elapsing slower or faster than real time, the playtime statistics do not match the amount of ingame time that has elapsed (according to countdown for instance). I usually play with the gamespeed set at 1/2 (hence the 140 mins of real time required for 70 mins of ingame time to elapse)

What i meant to say is that it is impossible for me to tell how well you performed based on just the fact that you survived for 70 mins of real time. At normal speed (1) this would mean that you were defeated right before the start of the final act of the game which is initiated by the arrival of the retreating troops that must cross the bridge. at 1/2 speed this would mean that you survived just half of that time.
hws85
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

Beitrag von hws85 »

Oh really, the statistics after the mission shows real time? I thought it´s ingame-time :roll:
Usually I play little bit faster than 1/2 ... Ok, I think I have to play longer than expected :wink:
By the way, are you working on another maps?
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

It's kind of silly really.. the ingame clock NEVER runs in synchrony with real time, regardless of gamespeed settings. According to the speed at which time elapses on the sust countdown timer that can be set per script, ALL gamespeed settings result in countdown time going either slower or faster than on my physical 'control' alarm clock.

Since script timers elapse according to ingame-time, any mentioning of time in the game is pointless without appointing a visible count down timer to the said timer.

I'm also working on a 512x512 (landsknecht) but this map will take more time.
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

I just lost the game at 8 mins before detonation of the bridge :( so close

On my last try of the final version I managed to maintain all but the forward entracements. I will upload the final version tonight.
Zuletzt geändert von nevux am 24.08.2012, 20:09, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
kopfabhassan
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Beitrag von kopfabhassan »

Oh nice sounds good a new big map ;-)
Zitate:

1.oder mit das Programm 2.ich komm nicht wieter Merdè 3.ich bekomme das nicht zum leufen (Final) 4.und wer bis du den für einer
auch so einer wie Lamafarmer wen ja da gut nacht Deutschland 5.Aber keiner war mal in einen La Guerre 6.Ich kaufe das nicht für 49,95 ,für ein 10 ja 7.ich mach kein kampf mit die ok8.Dein Deutsch ist ok 9.nicht den scheiss Forever der ist Mühl , Merdè HS2 ist genau richtig und besser als RWM 10.Schlauchboote wahrum nicht toole idee Danke11.@ kopf ab
und das ist dein Oder für den Forumwechter
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

Final version online.

Good luck
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

So, has anybody won the mission yet?
Tigerkommandant
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Tigerkommandant »

hi,
no only 50 min :P , tanks ok but too much infantry.
mfg
tk
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

Yea.. it's hard, I know. I've won twice so far. Once I managed to win with only the forward and center position lost.

Arty is crucial in this game. Keep your artillery and werfers pounding the enemy at all times.

A 'tip' would be to reinforce the center position with troops from the outer entrancements. This is the only strategy that led me to victory thus far.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Map-Testbereich / Map-Test-Area (RWM Maps)“